It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skunk Works thread that came true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I was just wondering.. How many threads started (Or moved to) the Skunk Works, actually turned out to be correct?

I'm talking threads that state something radical, and had at least a small bit of proof... I know that this forum is used for exactly this, but I was wondering - Excactly how much "dreaming" is started in this forum?

How many threads/what turned out to be the truth?

Note: This is in no way a thumbs down on the people that post regularly here - I just want an overview.

[edit on 26/4/08 by Thain Esh Kelch]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It's kind of obvious what this thread is referring to.

The crybabies and trolls had their say in that thread... I don't see the point in giving them more bait.

When people 'predict' things on ATS they are always stomped out. Always.
It's always been that way, and it always will be.

Anyone who has been here for more than a week already knows this...

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Skunkworks is not being stomped out, it is a special place where more freedoms are actualized without the problems that would arise if some of the claims there were posted as factual, without hard evidence to back the claim. I have seen some of the skunkworks threads being discussed alot on the main forums, not all that goes there is bad , just different. Everyone here loves skunkworks from time to time, but it is not the main focus for many. Some of my favorite stuff is in skunk works. Some of my worst nightmares have been from reading skunkworks threads.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Skunkworks is not being stomped out,

I didn't say it was. I agree that SkunkWorks is the free-speech zone for all conspiracy theories. Including predictions. Predictions still get spit on by the skeptical, even if they come true. 2012 threads are the big daddy of prediction topics... and it's obvious that ATS is split on that issue.

So concerning skunk work predictions coming through, the examples are rare, the conflicts and hee-hawing in threads certainly outweighs the actual predictions. Skunkworks just seems above predictions... better things are discussed here.

top topics

join