It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 77 – John Rhodes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

ATS MIX Show 77 – John Rhodes

"Cattle Mutilations" and the MRSA pathogen are just a few subjects discussed by our guest John Rhodes. We also have our ATS international UFO sightings report, and a mystery guest that climbs up on the Soap-Box.
The Skeptic Overlord gets away from cutting the grass to speak with Dave and Johnny about the more popular threads getting replied to. And we end things with another venture down the Rabbit hole with Dave's favorite segment, "The Rabbit's Rant".

VISIT John Rhodes HOME PAGE

As Discussed On The Skeptic Overview Segment

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

length: 89:59
file: atsmix_2906.mp3
size: 31639k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 9/19/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hmmm... Skeptic Overlord, don't think that I am knocking you, dude.... but... I'm not sure you should have let it slip that there are certain things happening 'behind the scenes' regarding 'pieces' of alleged alien origin.

It's hardly a secret anymore, when you tell the membership about it. We all want definitive proof - sure... However, discretion is always handy, especially when dealing with 'sensitive' material like you suggest may be in the possession of ATS.

For safety's sake, you never know who might be listening to your interview and who's willing to dig a little further to see what you might have.

Thanks for sharing, but don't do it again, until you have verifiable results for us!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
just replied to get that unlucky 666 out of your points hahahahaha

and it wasn't a one liner

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Is there any chance that the uneducated will stop calling it "mersa" ?? It's called M-R-S-A. Personally, I've had it a few times, so has my daughter and wife. By the way, Staphylococcus aureus is normal flora of the skin. That's why it's so important to wash your hands before and after working with a hospital patient.

This is post is dedicated to all the medical professionals out there.

new topics

top topics

join