It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Insanity. Whens it gonna stop?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster000
are you calling me an idiot??? well if i am an idiot whats 1 katrillion x 1billikajillitrillian? huh???

Your a loveable looney.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Double Post.

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Very new here, and still learning the ropes. It does seem, the more bizarre the post, the more responses. People like controversy, I guess.
I'm kinda surprised at some of the non-comment threads though.
As an example, I will use my thread on Alan Greenspan's SocSec remarks:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now maybe I'm not eloquent like some of you, but I think the Fed may be after the SocSec $$. For their own evil ends. And, there seems to be not interest.

So, are some things not controversial enough, not conspiratorial enough, not goofy enough??

Yeah if you think a thread is really worth discussing you have to keep it alive yourself now adays, case in point, my thread about corporations, its my baby.

I felt the same way about my thread about jesus maybe being black...but many morons on both sides ruined it for the most part...well they got it shut down before I even got back on today to reply to some of the claims to it being pointless.

So its not really the original topics that prove wether or not a thread is worthy..it has alot to do with who and how they respond to it.

I think that the thread I started was pefrect for this site yet it gets shut down?? why??

The topic was perfect and yet people flamed the ever livin sh*t out of it untill it got shut down regargless of the fact that it was on------ATS-----[a conspiracy site]-------

I for one am confused to tell you the truth as to what exactly people want as a "good" topic for this site?

Obviously topics that are perfect for this site are giving way to moronic non offensive topics that sheepeople dont mind thinking about.

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I agree with DC.

Its good to strike a balance with humor and seriousness. And with all of the new members flooding in, so do more stupid threads. Its to be expected.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
goofy=good, serious=good

letit be, but hoenstly how many more forums on JESUS do we need? im thinking a few of you are mel gibson cronies..........

and i honestly think we should start a new tpoic heading big forum thing a ma bob...

***something with the bohemian, artistic, anarchist revolution in mind..... because no posts concerning any of that really fit in anywhere.***

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
yay im loveable!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
letit be, but hoenstly how many more forums on JESUS do we need?

I agree that there are WAY to many jesus threads going around but if they are worthless...the they will die out naturally...obviously the idea that jesus maybe black was a topic alot of people were interested in regardless of what color they thought he was or they would have let it die out like the rest...

but it didnt die out...It was forcefully shut down and that to me was a bad call...there was no reason for the thread to be shut down..if memebers couldnt resist name calling ect then they themsewlves should have been dealt with..there was no reason to lock an obviously poular topic

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
letit be, but hoenstly how many more forums on JESUS do we need?

I agree that there are WAY to many jesus threads going around but if they are worthless...the they will die out naturally...obviously the idea that jesus maybe black was a topic alot of people were interested in regardless of what color they thought he was or they would have let it die out like the rest...

but it didnt die out...It was forcefully shut down and that to me was a bad call...there was no reason for the thread to be shut down..if memebers couldnt resist name calling ect then they themsewlves should have been dealt with..there was no reason to lock an obviously poular topic

Yeah one of the top 5 most replied threads shouldnt be shut down as long as those replies were still on topic which the black jesus replies were. I think it was a thing we needed to discuss, not, "Is jesus an alien?" "Is jesus gay" "If jesus were gay what would you do" "why do you believe in jesus", its getting old, I want to see more conspiracies. Not just jesus ones.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
i wanna see more threads about revolution!!!

anybody know how to get a new big forum thing started up? who do i have to butter up?

true, talking gets us nowhere, but at least it helps us put on our running shoes and light our torches.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i like torches....they look funny

ahhh you wanna start a forum??? good luck buddy...go find a place to host the forum and even if you make it youll still need to make people come

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster000
i like torches....they look funny

ahhh you wanna start a forum??? good luck buddy...go find a place to host the forum and even if you make it youll still need to make people come

And making them come is the freaking key to everything, there has to be a formula for sucess. Like Field of Dreams style.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Very new here, and still learning the ropes. It does seem, the more bizarre the post, the more responses. People like controversy, I guess.
I'm kinda surprised at some of the non-comment threads though.
As an example, I will use my thread on Alan Greenspan's SocSec remarks:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now maybe I'm not eloquent like some of you, but I think the Fed may be after the SocSec $$. For their own evil ends. And, there seems to be not interest.

So, are some things not controversial enough, not conspiratorial enough, not goofy enough??

Yeah if you think a thread is really worth discussing you have to keep it alive yourself now adays, case in point, my thread about corporations, its my baby.

I have a few babies, like my ATS story. It takes persistences to get your threads recognized sometimes, and that makes me sad. However, idiots usally process themselves in and out over time.

Usually.

So don't despair, there's always a decent core of folks on ATS at any given point.

DE

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
DANGIT!

that means i have to have a really great title like....

PRESIDENT BUSH PREGNANT WITH MARTIAN BABY!

or something.........

hmmmmmm.......

it could work.......

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
BUSH HAD A BABY WITH A MARTIAN THING IMI JIG????

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
see?!?!?!?!

i knew it would work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Next thing you know you two are gonna get your own comedy show.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
thats what you think...were going to have comedy empire and run over those jim carrey fools

>=)

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
I have a few babies, like my ATS story. It takes persistences to get your threads recognized sometimes, and that makes me sad. However, idiots usally process themselves in and out over time.

Usually.

So don't despair, there's always a decent core of folks on ATS at any given point.

DE

I so agree DE.

ATS posters are just like music world artists. You have the one-hit wonders, the standard groups, the great groups, the nutty groups that remain popular, and the old rockers that keep knocking out the hits.

People choose by their posts, which path they will take.

And your stories are great. I haven't had the time to read much, so I haven't commented. But I definately applaud the creativity of your actions. Personally, I think your an old rocker type poster.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
DUDE?!??!?!?!?1

YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO LET THE WHOLE COMEDY-EMPIRE-TAKING-OVER-THE-WORLD PLANS SLIP!!!!!!!

GEEZ!

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
whoops it was all your fault...you made me do it....and for the post above Scat's were you speaking to me??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join