It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My encounter...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I was about 16 during that summer when I and my friend James from England had the encounter. I live in upstate NY, kind of out in the country. We had just been picked up by my parents from being downtown'ish and I remember looking out the window of the car and just gazing at the full moon. I wanted to sit out on the patio when I got home and just kind of chill and look at the moon and the sky.

When we got home we went inside and got some refreshments and headed out to the patio to hang out. We sat there talking about the differences between our two cultures and were trying to determine which country had the hotter girls. I remember looking to the sky absent minded waiting for the moon to come out from behind the clouds that had lightly covered it. I thought it was a bit strange that the glow emitted from the moon was a greenish hue. As we talked the clouds slowly parted and I occasionally looked back to the sky. I gave the sky one more glance and the clouds were parted where I thought the moon was. Then to my amazement a glowing massive green ball of light appeared where I had been looking. My jaw dropped and I remember James had immediately stopped talking and slowly looked over his shoulder to what in the world it was that I had seen that had given me that expression. We both stood up at the same time and started running towards it, shouting and screaming and pointing and jumping around like idiots. We looked at it and it looked at us for about 2-3min. Then with no apparent warning the ball of light shot like a dart through the sky and moved faster than anything I have ever seen or heard of in my life. The green ball of light seemed to be over Buffalo and into Canada within fractions of a second. It was amazing. A few seconds later what could of only been fighter jets screamed across the sky seemingly in pursuit. Niagara Air Force Base was only about 15 minutes away, so thats the only thing I could figure.

James ran inside and called the cops while I sat outside and continued to watch the night sky. The cops pulled into my driveway about ten minutes after the event and pretty much thought we were just a couple of dumb kids. That experience has made me a believer and I have no doubt James is also. I think this website is great and is exactly where I need to be learning as much as I can. Just thought I would share.

Oh and about a week later my mother who is an in home private nurse whom didnt believe our story one bit called home from her overnight job frantic one night my sister was with her screaming in the background. The said they were looking at a craft that very moment that was hovering above the pond in the backyard with a beam of light shining down. I couldnt hear a helicopter in the background so I knew it wasnt that, it could only be more UFO activity. My Mother and sister swear to this even today they stand by the story. I just wish we had digital cameras back then or camera phones.

Thanks ,
Boruma

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
By the way my blood type is O - .

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
That is a pretty good story Boruma.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
I take it that this happened many years ago.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yeah I thought what better place to tell of my encounter? Having just found out about ATS it seemed like a comfortable place. This happened around 1995 or so. My life has been filled with very odd events ever since then. I truly believe something is watching over me, Ill just put it that way.

top topics

join