It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erasing and Tapping into Memories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I heard that this could be done to other people.

What is this called and how is it done?

How could you recover from such an attack?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ihavenoidea

There are two seperate ways for this kind of thing to take place;

1. (positive) ... 'Absent Healing' is where a person (with healing abilities), taps into the energy of a person requiring there skill and sends healing energy psychically ... the recipitent doesn't have to know about this but can still feel results, although these results are usually more effective if the recipitent is aware and is sitting/lying at a pre-arranged time, ready to receive the healing energy being directed at them.

2. (negative) ... The other way is called 'Psychic Attack' this is when someone either consciously or subconsciously sends out negative thoughts/energies towards another person (for whatever reason) and this energy manifests in the recipitents life as anything from minor disruptions to physical illness.

'How do you recover from such an attack'?

Quite easily once you realize this is what's happening (at the risk of blowing my own trumpet here ... 'return to sender spells' are one of my specialities). You should never will harm on anyone ... but it is perfectly safe to send back the negative energy they have directed at you. And when this energy is returned it actually increases 3fold to the sender ... so they are usually far too busy sorting out their own problems to bother you further.

Woody
Woody

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I think you're talking about alternative therapies like ESR, EFT, TFT, BSFF, Zpoint, etc...

Do a google search for each of those therapies and you'll go straight to the sites of each of the originators. I've tried them before, and they are good.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Uhh, no.

What I posted is what I mean.

Literally.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ihavenoidea

You probably mean the "Akashic field", as many like to call it.

There are many texts offering as many techniques; just google it, you'll see.
(But one thing I can tell you right away: it is not to be undertaken lightly; and there are no shortcuts - in other words, the techniques will only work for those who have done the appropriate inner work. About that you may want to see F. Bardon's introductory book on Hermetics.)

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Vanitas]

top topics

join