It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a global conspiracy against conspiracy theorists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The topic title might sound inflammatory, but I fully believe there are greater forces at work attempting to suppress so-called "conspiracy theorists" from getting out the REAL truth about what is happening in this world.

It takes a real person, not mindless sheeple, to stand up against the mainstream and proclaim their beliefs. I salute ATS for doing this - But unfortunately I think we have come under fire just as so many before us.

Take Phil Schneider, trying to get out the reality of underground bases at Dulce and the US Government's agreement with extraterrestrial forces to enslave its citizens. His mysterious death shows how far the global elites are willing to go - murder - to protect their secrets.

Morris K. Jessup, the author of the first non-fiction account that exposed the Philadelphia Experiment, supposedly committed suicide after financial failure. Sounds convenient - A man shows the well documented truth about how our government is risking ALL of our lives for their own gain, and he ends up dead shortly afterwards.

Recently John Lear has departed from this website under less than fulfilling circumstances. The official explanation is that his theories were too outlandish, but all of his evidence simply cannot be ignored in the face of what amounts to a mass infiltration of Abovetopsecret by disinformation agents attempting to overturn this website. I am not accusing anyone, but I personally believe (And I hope there are some that agree) that John Lear was forced to pull away from this website by some outside influence because he was becoming too much of a liability.

The history of the elites suppressing free speech and knowledge dates back thousands of years, from Galileo and Copernicus to the modern day. We must stop this and expose the truth for what it is - We can win!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Repitlian shape shifters from Mars shot JFK, brought down the world trade centers, raped me and ate our love child while sodomizing my husband.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I dont know I just hate being called a loser by Bill Maher.

join