It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth Is Flat, Proof In Model - [FARCE]

page: 50
<< 47  48  49   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
No..the earth is a flying disk actually being projected/simulated as a planet. The earth is a mother ship with all ingredients to support life and whos occupants live on its surface. Think of us in a simulated environment like a planet but in reality we are in a flat disk?

More of an experiment by some aliens? Doesn't mean everything is flat-only Earth.

I think my theory of flat disk model could win a prize
IMHO!!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
I've seen many misconceptions from people who say the Earth is actually somehow a round ball in space. It is beyond absurd and preposterous. So, to try and clarify it for them, I've made a quick diagram showing just exactly how the Earth is flat and why it appears to be round from space. The reason that the earth appears round from higher up is because gravity bends light, so the father you get away from the light, you become aware of just how powerful an influence gravity and refraction have on it. It's not that the Earth is actually curved, it's just that the light is curving away from your eyes. The first picture here merely looks like a round object, but it is obviously fake because it only shows part of the landmass - an obvious hint that there is a conspiracy cover up.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by SkepticOverlord]

if gravity bends light then does that mean nothing as it appears

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
What I would like explained to me, is that if the Earth is flat and rising to simulate gravity as it's put, how come we don't rise into the clouds, or rise into a Plane/Helicopter that is suspended/flying through the air ??

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
So, you're claiming that unlike the other planets and stars in the universe that we can observe, the earth is really flat? Interesting. I could see that the bending of the light would be a reasonable explanation, but magically reappearing on one side of the earth is far less believable than a spherical Earth, in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
For so long I too thought this to be Farce but not any more!
This place is flat as it gets!
I don't think we are moving at all though.
The Truman Show if you like.

Many shills, must hide now!

Do your own research people!
edit on 4-6-2015 by ANTHONY33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2015 by ANTHONY33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: logician magician

i have sailed all around the world and i tell you the world is not flat and if the world was flat then they be water all over and not one bit of land

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49   >>

join