It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I have to admit, I've always had Preminitions of certain things since a young age. Every year, my family and I fly to Nassau, Bahammas for Spring Break, where I happen to have a lot of friends. Well, last year, I kept having dreams of a plane attempting to take off, and then it would crash. I had this dream at least 5 or 6 times, with exactly the same outcome occuring each and everytime. My mother, who has gut feelings a lot, that end up being true, had the same feeling that time. We ended up driving to Florida and Flying from there, instead of flying down from here. (Not to mention my friend could only afford the one shorter flight). Everything went fine. Now there is another "Dream" if you will, that I've had at least a few times over the past year. It takes place in the future, for obvious reasons. Even though the details are always a little different each time, it always starts out with an invasion of Earth from the skies. Now whether it is Alien, or Extra-Terrestrial in origin, I can't say. I can say that it is surreal everytime, as if I am there in person. Everynight, everyone watches the skies in preperation of an attack. Everyone happens to have Anti-Aircraft guns mounted on or near their houses, and they shoot lasers, or act as "Pulse-Weapons" if you will. There is always a barrage of flames shooting from the sky downward everynight, and these AA Guns attempt to intercept them. Some individuals even have a "Shield" covering their houses, made up much like a "Force-Field". I can't remember every detail, but I can remember that there would sometimes be a house or two that would get "Painted" by a Laser, and shot at with something similar to a "Pulse-Weapon" from up above, and most of the time, they would get hit, if their shields didn't deploy in time. The weapons were mostly Green and Blue in color. The shields sometimes Red. There is obviously a lot more to the story, but like most dreams, or premonitions, it's near impossible to remember every detail. I'm definitely not the person to go overboard, and crazy, running down my street saying "THEY'REEEEE COMINGGGGG RUNNNN!" lol, but I'm just curious. I mean, if these dreams have come to me more than once, and always involve the same scenario, it makes me think. Besides, the future right now is as blurry as ever, who knows what may occur. I'm not trying to freak anyone out, I'm definitely not worrying about it, but for some reason, it sticks to my mind. Just curious as to your thoughts on this.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
i know what you mean, having premonition dreams like that. i have what seems to be about 5 to 10 a month. they're always incredily vivid, and i'm able to remember them in most detail for, well, since i have them. sometimes the events in the dream happen within the next day, sometimes within a few years. i've had similar dreams though, of an alien invasion. except mine are all of ground battles, nothing of anything in the air.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
You are a brave man to talk about stuff like that around here.

Frankly it may be true and it may have happened in the distant past too?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I have also had preminition type dreams come true. but mine seemd to be based on events in my time frame, and to people close to me. it is hard to say what the pulse guns and air raid signify but it could be a vison of the future. I dont believe the fighting is over, nor will it ever be. afterall we are human, we are carnivores, and are self oriented. it is the recipe for destruction. and out weapons will only become greater. just look at the last 100 years.... i sure hope it does not come down to personal AA Gunns , however this could be a lucid expression of the feeling of being under attack in your life as well. thanks for sharing it with us,, very deep and personal.

new topics

top topics

join