It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mormons, there better not be any truth to this... !Banned Mormon Cartoon!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by miriam0566
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

what version of the bible should i use? is it available online?

I wouldn't use anything available online... Use the real book and I U2U'd you back with the other info... thank you for taking the time, let me know when you get the thread up!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley
thanks for posting this ElectricUncleSam.. I had not idea it was an ET based belief system. Is it possible that realianism and Scientology are just mormonism spin offs? very interesting.

Yes it's rather freaky, the cartoon is... Oh man I sound like Yoda...

All I know is I've never trusted them... I've always had a negative feeling when around them... I always can tell the mood or feelings of a room and/or person and when a Mormon starts to speak to me about Mormonism I get a bad feeling... To me this means there is something wrong, steer clear... The only way I can describe it is like a gut instinct... I've gotten this feeling from other Christian groups as well, so you have to be really careful... I've simply decided to maintain my own relationship with god, I do not claim any type of organized church... I'm a non denominational Christian and believe you can practice your faith under any rock... You do not need to seek out a church or organized religions to have a relationship with God...

As far as the other religions you mention being spin offs... Maybe they got the idea from the Mormons, but yes more or less the same thing different name... You see, everyone has instinct... I suggest listening to your instinct a lot more now than before given the troubled times we seem to be moving towards...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join