It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy to end all Conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Maybe the thread title is too dramatic, but i've had this feeling in my gut for a long long time and i feel it should be shared.

why is everyone scrutinizing world powers and their 'evil' intentions? are we, the people posting here not intelligent people? is it right for us to assume that the world powers are vying to destroy the earth, oppress it's peoples, this or that or that or this?

it is my sincerest opinion that the people in power are very intelligent individuals whose intellect far surpasses even the most intelligent people who post here. they may not give a rats arse about you, myself or the next man, but they certainly don't not care about the worlds condition.
sure they keep secrets, sure they lie, sure they give us misinformation and half truths, but why does everyone assume that it's for malicious purpose? i have no doubt in my mind that those who sit at the top, the majestic 12, free masons, jewish voodoo masters, evangelists, the secretive people of area 51, have nothing but the best in their mind.

i'm ready for ridicule and welcome the flamer. this is something that i've been battling with for too long and hope you guys can concur or take some of the load off my shoulders. thanks.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Are you serious?

If there were smart people in power right now, we'd be using water/hydrogen power instead of poisonous petrol and nuclear power, and I couldn't imagine an intelligently lead nation to drown in TV shows such as ...welll for example... Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?

Either that, or they are very very intelligent, and have some incredibly complicated plan to completely kill themselves, along with everyone else...for no reason whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
TV in general is a detriment on human intelligence. I highly doubt that world leaders sit infront of their boxes to watch "Are you Smarter than a Fifth Grader". Shows like that are used to stupify potentially intelligent people.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
to add on, why would intelligent people want to stupify potentially intelligent people? the biggest risk to someone with intelligence is someone with equal or greater intelligence.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Unfortunately, money runs the world. Those who have it want more (not for the sake of money itself, at some point, it's just numbers). Most of the time, these are people who were born into it and were kept away from the masses all their lives. Hence, they have no idea how the rest of the world thinks, and acts, and what they want. They act the way they do as if it's just a game, because for them it is, and they have no understanding of the effects of all this on the rest of us. They then think up (or claim for themselves) remedies to the world's problems and put these into action. Problem is, they are so far removed from reality that they can't work and they still don't have a clue.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
i agree with your statement ajmusic, when it's applied to politics. i have extreme doubt that the political rulers of the world are the ones that actually sit at the top. i believe the political world is like a puppet, controlled by a puppeteer who sits above the stage.
for the puppeteer money has no real value. i'll explain.
take america, currently the worlds economic super power. sure the euro dollar is worth more than an american dollar, but there are a bajillion (or somehwere around there :p ) more us dollars circulating the globe than euro.
why? why did america take it's money and export it to the whole world? not for power, no no, but simply because to make a dollar cost nothing, but you can get ALOT for it. we dish out hundreds of thousands of peices of paper for hundreds and thousands of tons of cargo.
I don't think an idiot could have devised such a plan, and i definitely don't think an idiot could have convinced the world to fall for such a simple ploy.

the people sitting at the top are intelligent, there's no doubt about it.

here's another example - everyone thinks america is in the middle east for oil interests. this is true, in part, but once we beat the muslims to pulp we're not going to say "good, you have democracy, now sell us your oil". HELL no. why would america do that when they can send a BILL to the muslims, with a figure they can't possibly pay back. how will america get that money? oil.

idiotic concept or intelligent perception of world, people, and economics.

the people sitting at the top are intelligent, there's no doubt about it. how intelligent? maybe too intelligent, maybe so intelligent and cocky in their intelligence that a mistake could happen. who knows, but what i'm conjecting in this thread is that the people running America, if they're also running the rest of the world, ARE NOT simpletons. they simply can't be. it's illogical to assume they are, and it's illogical to assume that we're more intelligent than they are.

afterall, if we WERE more intelligent than we'd be at the top. not they. and don't say money is the reason. money is paper. it's not worth anything.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
It's not that they aren't intelligent, it's that they're mostly bad men.

What is a good man but a bad man's teacher
what is a bad man but a good man's job
if you do not understand this than you are lost
no matter how smart you are
it is the great secret

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
please elaborate piemaker. i see how there is no good without bad and no bad without good, but you're 'teacher' and 'job' have me confused. is there a relation between them? cause one can say:

What is a good man, but a bad mans entertainment
what is a bad man, but a good man's lesson.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Much of the misfortune in this world suffered by humans is caused directly by other humans. That is why it is a good man's obligation to teach the bad men to avoid causing harm to others, and it is the bad man's obligation to learn from the good man. That is of course, if they want to eliminate much of the misfortune that plagues man.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
Maybe the thread title is too dramatic, but i've had this feeling in my gut for a long long time and i feel it should be shared.

why is everyone scrutinizing world powers and their 'evil' intentions? are we, the people posting here not intelligent people? is it right for us to assume that the world powers are vying to destroy the earth, oppress it's peoples, this or that or that or this?

it is my sincerest opinion that the people in power are very intelligent individuals whose intellect far surpasses even the most intelligent people who post here. they may not give a rats arse about you, myself or the next man, but they certainly don't not care about the worlds condition.
sure they keep secrets, sure they lie, sure they give us misinformation and half truths, but why does everyone assume that it's for malicious purpose? i have no doubt in my mind that those who sit at the top, the majestic 12, free masons, jewish voodoo masters, evangelists, the secretive people of area 51, have nothing but the best in their mind.

i'm ready for ridicule and welcome the flamer. this is something that i've been battling with for too long and hope you guys can concur or take some of the load off my shoulders. thanks.

The overlooked factor in your assumptions is that there is some kind of non human force working to the detriment of humanity. what is that force? well theres many unproven theories so i can't confidently tell you what it is but i can confidently say one exists and if you learn to listen to the guidance your higher self (represented by instinct and intuition before you learn how to read its guidance properly) then you will be able to sense it just as people like i can

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
One of the problems is the people with power dont want to give the power up or share.

Why would a petrochemical billionaire be interested in hydrogen power, when he keep us bent over the proverbial oil barrel by making other options unviable?

Why should people invest in reclaiming desolate land, when you can cut down a large chunk of rainforest to get your cattel to graze on for less, and sell the wood too?

Why would a pharmaceutical company market the cure, when it can make more money out of easing the symptoms?

All the above are answered by money. The money equals power, and although we may wish to believe in a Utopia where one day money will cease to have meaning, we all know its not going to happen. Ever.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I understand your idea. But it's important to remember a lesson learned in the Bible. (I'm not a Bible freak) Man's nature is to be crooked. those in control will NOT have our best interests in mind.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
i think it's reasonable to assume that the people at the top of human affairs are human. if infact aliens do exist, and if infact they do preside over human dominion and human affairs i can't, and doubt anybody else can, say that they have malicious or non-malicious intent.
i assume they don't, as if there were such a class of power, if they wanted earth destroyed by means of environmental destruction or whatever, it would have already been done.
and to what Mark Roazhar said, i agree one hundred percent. a pethrochemical billionaire is not interested in hydrogen power. people aren't interested in reclaiming desolate land when there's still plenty of fertile land. the medicinal community has little interest finding a cure when they can make money from easing symptons.
but like i said before, those things pertain to money. money isn't the world order, it's the world currency. to the very intelligent people who sit in power, money is no object, it's just something to occupy, distract the masses.

top topics

join