It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This thread should be here instead (Re: April 19/20)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Well, that doesn't sound very ominous. Hopefully that is what the day holds and not your apocalyptic prophecy

LOL I'm right with ya'
I do want to make note (just in case) that I was considering something more along the lines of a Waco/OK City/Columbine, as opposed to something "apocalyptic"... then a day or 2 later, sizzle popped up with her Polygamist Compound thread... which she didn't check in there yet today, so I'm up to date as far as her thread runs at this point. And then all the odd earthquake stats (seemingly odd to me, anyway). I noted this info on a recent quakewatch post... somewhere in one along the way, starting here.

From Friday, April 18, 2008 at 05:58:37 UTC
to Saturday, April 19, 2008 at 03:12:25 UTC
is roughly 21.5 hours. there have been 10 quakes 4.5 - 6.4, the 4.5 an after shock to the 5.2 in IL

And then, heliosprime noted this...

Ok, the total quake count has been over 330 for two days now. There have been (8) 6+ quakes since thursday.

... and he goes on with another interesting observation, although I don't see it as clearly as implied...

Now picture all that stress in a "wedge" (san diego to yellowstone to seattle) with yellowstone being the focus point.

Again... I hope the only thing that dies in relation to this thread, is the thread itself

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

I hope you are right as well. I always get a little queasy when thinking of Yellowstone popping. I didn't think there was any relation between the IL quake and all of the other activity going on, but now it would makes sense that there is a connection.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I would expect a good size quake today from the strain on the earth. The extra gravitational pull will do it if it has not been relieved enough already. California is over due for a large quake, Hopefully they just have a few window shakers to relieve the pressure.

<< 1   >>

join