It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Einstein had "contact" ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
In following the unfolding story of Dan Burisch (www.stealthskater.com... ), I came across this GLP post by Bill Hamilton (valhalla.iscg.net... ) :

skywatcher22 12/17/2003 10:17 am EST

Food for thought... Not the 'Raven' posting here...

Quoth The Raven: "One of the first surprises from Raven was the existence of an Ultra Top Secret group called the OROCA Panel, a panel, which had been in existence since the '50s. The panel is above MJ-12 and meets at CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia in a SCIF (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility) room underground at Level 3. The existence of this Level 3 itself is highly classified. In fact, it is bypassed when accessing other underground levels...

A Very Brief Quote From The "Einstein Notes": Project Jehovah...."The qualitative picture is a local field of positive cosmological constants contributing to the local metric field in a small boundary layer around the skin of the craft. The layer was controlled by the E & M brainwave of the pilot. The pilot has a Q* type of field. Dr. Einstein expanded....... The fuselage of the craft was more liken to a high temperature superconductor to which the occupants do not feel the g forces at high accelerations or sharp turns. There is a direct correlation to mind-linkage via headband and hand-panels. There is an exotic field surrounding the vehicle. The hull has super-conducting capabilities and properties..... 0800/23/6/52/EODCI/DSC/OSI/E"

The untold story of Einstein's involvement is one of the biggest yet and hopefully will be revealed one of these days. Einstein worked with Oppenheimer and was contracted to the Navy to help with the physics. Einstein had "contact".

Personally, I don't think the ET craft are that "simple" (even though advanced cocmpared to our current technology). The above doesn't explain the morphing or MQTing (I'm thinking "artificial reality soliton bubbles" here). But who am I to question this? My personal opinions are just 'that' -- and I yearn to be "corrected". Like everybody else on these communities. But not with abstract theories and equations. But by something that can be reproduced in a laboratory. Something that I can SEE and TOUCH!

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
What man, traveling on the same train through Austria, met Albert Einstein, talked with him during the train trip, and inspired Albert to learn about time? Very famous man.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I wish I believed this because it's really quite cool - but I remain very skeptical...

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Einstein's intelligence and ideas were so far out there it almost makes one wonder if HE were a hybrid at times,hehheh.He was an amazing individual.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
What man, traveling on the same train through Austria, met Albert Einstein, talked with him during the train trip, and inspired Albert to learn about time? Very famous man.

I have no clue, but I'm probably going to be shocked. Who?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
None of that matches the character of Einstein.

Einstein was very smart, but remember, he was very very theoretical, especially in the 1950's when he was elderly.

For analyzing an ET craft's technology, you would want to get the best *experimental* scientists who were also dead-bang on theory.
You want people who can recognize a thing like 'Oh yes that has to be the coolant line return pressure relief valve necessary to keep the temperature gradient for the blah blah blah".

There were plenty who were both gritty hands-on applied, and great theoretical thinkers. For instance, Enrico Fermi (who was the real "father of the atomic bomb"), Teller (though he was nuts) and perhaps von Neumann. All of them were sufficiently right wing to be politically acceptable to the government to deal with sensitive topics.

After all, what did Einstein do for the Manhattan project? Nothing, really. After some people briefed him on how an A-bomb would work, he said something like "wow, I never thought of that."

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
For me Tesla was way smarter than Einstein. Then there are many that most of us have never heard of at all that are just as intelligent. Who owns the media is who decides who is famous.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
I didn't research it but I'm going to make a wild guess and say, Hitler.

Am I right? eh? EH?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
THENEO: I have an FBI Released file on Tesla if you want it? Interesting read..

new topics

top topics

join