It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparation of Police State? Check this out!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
BTW during Martial Law you will probably see a lot of U.N. vehicles, they are easy to spot because they say U.N. on the side and the dudes in them will have blue helmets on. (they are the ones you will want to shoot at)

LMAO!

That's pretty much exactly what I was gonna post until I read yours... (still laughing!)

Marshall Law would probably require the military presence to be known. They would have no need for camo unless the people revolted. That would be interesting (I've put alot of thought into it, growing up military), considering that one family could be on separate sides... uncle Jack is in the tank, while little Billy is holding a protest sign and about to get ran over...

Seriously, though... I guess those are more than likely new. The reactive armor can be replaced in the field, as can most parts. These tanks are getting shipped over, as I said I'm guessing, new. From my understanding (grew up as a strat kid), when a tank is not serviceable in the field, it probably isn't worth fixing back home, and alot of the time they will strip vital components and bury the shell in the desert. It's cheaper to scrap the carcass than to ship it all the way back. I'm by no means any kind of expert, just grew up in a military city with military family.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
those pics are abram tanks used by the us. you can tell by the thermal imagers on the top left and the main gun as well as the secondary 7.62mm gun below and to the left of the main gun.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
me thinks they are going to some middle eastern country, I just can't picture too many desserts in Oklahoma.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I hope they are going to Iran ! We will never get Iraq stabilized until we neuter Iran.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join