It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saucer Wars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Knowing how fast this bunch is on the uptake, this may be a duplicate thread....BUT>>>>>

There is a fellow who will be on the C to C show sunday,april 12
that nobody here wants to miss.....
Ed Grimsby has been looking at UFOs since forty years back...
but hes watching them far more regularly since he started using Gen-3 or 4, night vision equipment.
If that isnt enough for you, he has seen space battles where fleets of several different shaped UFOs battled it out in silent and deadly combat....
Airial manouvers of squadrons of saucers locked in mortal combat with loosers exploding far out in the airless void of space as they are struck with laser like beams, shot from other craft.
He has seen these battles take place with qauntities of an hundred craft wheeling through the night sky from evening till sunup at times.
Anyone who may doubt this assertion has only to pony up the dough or borrow somebodys night vision gear, and set up to scan the skies at night.

Here at this link youll find some video that will either amaze and shock you or(do i hear the sceptical groans already?)
Thinking of calling JR for help debunking this one?
Well head on over and give these a look, then come back here and well talk.....
I think this may be the breakthrough we need to put a saucer in everyones sight.
According to Ed, these are regular and frquent occurances in the vault of our heavens...
Let me know what you think.-just follow the link..............?
bergle (www.edgrimsley.com...)

[edit on 13-4-2008 by bergle]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

There is a fellow who will be on the C to C show sunday,april 12
that nobody here wants to miss.....

thanks for the info and i wish i could stay up to listen...maybe you can let us know what happened ?

that is some very intriguing footage he has and i am still not sure what to make of it...definitely got my curiosity peaked. wish i had some night vision equipment and i cant believe other people arent doing this ?

found this video wich imo is similar....

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - ufo california night vision

good thread star and a flag from me

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Wow, nice footage.
Still could be anything i guess...

Didnt see any laser-beams and exploding saucers thoug

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bergle

Interesting material bergle. I hope that the increasing use of IR will herald a new era in UFOlogy. Time will tell I guess. This stuff certainly deserves a closer look. They should really undergo some further unbiased scrutiny.

Perhaps a couple of photos could be requested from Ed Grimsby to undergo the ATS treatment?

As they are currently protected, I'll keep my enthusiasm measured.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

A little furthur info...
Grimsby (Ed) has been watching these things fight quite a few battles,
The early ships he viewed were all of one oval shape,
There were small ones and "Mother"ones....
The majority of the craft apear out aty the eighty to one hundred mile range....
Though he has seen some in the atmosphere,
Later on very large delta craft began to show up as well.
The dogfights are taking place between the small ovals, and the delts....
According to Ed,the large ovals, and deltas do not engage each other....
The size of the squadrons and groups vary widely, but it seems that hes seeing groups far more often.
It is not always definate that two groups of differing craft will have at each opther,On the other hand hes observed as many as thirty-five kills in opne large melee up there....
Ed brought a witness to back his testimony as well last night.
Charles Osman verified the sightings,he s a senior scientist, who has also made observations similar.
eds theory which he has come to over the years, has boiled down to some kind of experiment by the iintergalactics where reps of the space races have been seeded on earth long ago to see if we could co-exist.
He also believes that we are very likely co-operating with one of these races to help keep the others out.
Down here, it is touch and go with the origonal experiment, with humans close t destroying each other.
The witness for Ed was the fire chief of the town where ed lives, but he was called to a fire!
This added an bit of confusuon to the show for a minute,
but they chugged right along and presented a fairly co hesive overview of what has transpired to date, and technical details of the sightings as usual,with the impression, that the squadrons are on patrol much like the US aircap over Saddam Hussiens Iraq.

Third gen US made gogs were reccommended to the listeners,as the Russian and older en twos are inadequate to the task.
If you can afford the best, then the fourth generation of US milspec gogs are the very best,cost runs twenty-five hundred bucks or so....
Some nights theyve seen up to eighty or a hundred different crafts.
The rules of engagement must be set between the fighting parties, claims Ed,
The deltas and small ovals fienting and whirling around the sky.
The deltas seeming to be the winners most often right now...
Though the space cruisers are nightly mixing it up out there,it aso happens,that there is lots of other activity going on as well......

Ed claims to have also seen some very beautiful, and intriguing ships that peacefully swept on by as well.....
The details of what and who is scrapping up there, being rather sketchy at present, it would be a very cool idea to co-ordinate the search of the heavens by whatever IR vision equipment we can locate...
Reporting into this forum as whoever gets there mitts on some gear,can get a glimpse of these phenomenons....???
bergle
PS- a night vision rifle scope would work fine as well.....perhaps even better would be a gander through a starlight scope...
If theres anyone in the service that has access to such a piece, it would be very nice to hear your observations,There must be soime fair quantity of these things,to see whole squadrons fly by after only fifteen minutes of observations,
many times by now.
bergle

[edit on 14-4-2008 by bergle]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Wow! This is awesome stuff. Maybe the best thing I ever came across. Thank you very much for sharing this great news with all of us. it's really cool. If this could be filmed more in depth that would be it.

Again.

Really cool stuff.

Thank you so much.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Excelent stuff!

Will give that site a proper once over when I'm home from work.

flagged and starred

top topics

join