It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was Wondering...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Damnit, I wrote a beautiful essay for you guys about a thought that crossed my mind, and i forgot to write a subject, lost the whole damned thing.

Here's a shorter version, bear with it:

Watched this video on youtube:
www.youtube.com... (part 9)
www.youtube.com... (part 10)

Part 9

Part 10

Good video, Chuck Missler giving a recount of aliens in the bible. Very similar to Zachariah Sitchen's Earth Chronicles. Zachariah's theories are based highly upon archaeological finds and translations of ancient Sumerian tablets pieced together from shambles. One of the symbols that he anecdotes as a symbol for the aliens is a cross, as their planet was the Planet of Crossing. There's some star charts Sitchen deciphers that speak of an elliptical system in our solar system, it's orbit takes about 3600 years. I'm sure you're all familiar with it.

In the video, end of part 9 through 10 (of 12) deals with... well just watch it... i'm not writing another essay.

The thought I had: is the symbolism of Christ being killed on the cross, a clever ploy by the nations God told his people to destroy, the nephilim, to demonize the origin of this Alien God(s)?

I know for sure that if they returned, you'd # your pants.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I can't see your YouTube video because the
Matron put filters on the computers to stop 'em.

But I know what you mean.
It's like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder...
too.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Chuck Missler is VERY insightful.

I never could understand the "4th dimension" talk until he explained it. He said a triangle always has to be 180 degrees. but if its on a ball and you stretch it around, the angles change. Pretty deep dude.

join