It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney fly fishing: Disinformation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hello all ^.^

This is my first post ever, However i am not new to these forums. I enjoy reading them allot. . . Now with that being said, I would like-all to do me a favor and view the below link first before proceeding further
And look at what you see in Cheney's glasses. . . .

timesnews.typepad.com...

OK, so hopefully by now you took a good look, and observed it for yourself before you have a biased view given to you.

Now here is the "Official" Story that goes along with that picture

timesnews.typepad.com...

On CNN tonight about 2 AM, they reported "I don't by it being a naked woman, Its on the governments, If it was a naked woman they would not post it for the public to see"

Clearly to me, I see a naked woman, Not a hand fly fishing. I myself Don't see anything remotely that of a hand, Though i could be wrong. What was it you guys saw? Does anyone else catch wind of a foul Smell in the air from this "Official story"?

Thank you all
Hakii

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Bear in mind, stuff you see on TV "news" is usually here before they pick it up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No problem. I think we've all done it. Go to the above thread and you will find your answer there.

[edit on 4/12/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
When I first saw the photo I thought that Cheney was bow-hunting. Turns out he was merely fly-fishing.

I never saw a naked woman in his hand.

Other than Lynne, of course.

But I never saw that and you can't make me say I did.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Well... here is a bigger version of the picture you linked: media.aftenposten.no...

This picture was the first one I saw, posted on the website of the Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten.

When I first saw it, It almost angered me. I clearly saw a a fishingpole over the side of a boat or something, and a hand grabbing around it. Then I read on that people are on about him watching a naked girl... It seems to me that people are out to get dirt on him so bad that they tried to see something "sinister" (as in.. sinister in light of him being a family man) in the reflections. Something that clearly was not there.

Of course, looking at the first non-magnified photograph linked in the first post here, I can sort of understand what created the idea of a naked girl, but... it just does'nt make sense. This is the kind of crap I do not want to see fed to the public... it's ignorant, speculative and just utter bull# (mot aimed at the OP naturally.. he/she just offered his/her view and asked for ours). Clearly not even the slighest effort went into taking a closer look at the reflections before going on about what it showed.

Totally irrelevant to the general public anyway. Maybe if he was out fishing with a delegation from another galaxy it would be remotly interesting...

[edit on 12-4-2008 by me_ofef_seraph]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Indeed you are correct, I did not see the "Original thread" My bad ^.^

I shall revert any further attention to this matter, in the tread that has more posts lol. . . .

Sincerely,
Hakii

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The article has a link under the pic for a bigger view.

Take a look - it's his hand holding a rod.

For once "they" weren't lying...

top topics

join