It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beam of light, Brownwood, Texas from UFO Hunters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I know there is a thread already on the episode, but I feel there should be another thread for this beam of Light....

Well I did some research and here is what I came up with.

Thanks to Linda Moulton Howe and this information.

Brownwood, Texas, deer feeder site, January 30, 2008. Two Swann infrared cameras in foreground. Photoshop white line indicates approximate position of light beam in November 21, 2007, videotape that faded in, persisted for five minutes, and then faded out.

Infrared camera on left is Swann 16mm 1/3 IR CS 1:1:6. Camera on right is
Swann 16mm CCTV F1.2. The two camera lenses are 28 inches apart. The cameras are about five feet above ground and mounted on wooden posts that set on a base of rocks.

Ground slopes up behind the metal feeder. Block of feed on far right marks the spot where the infrared camera owners think the light beam persisted in the November 21, 2007, videotape, and where one of the three deer disappeared on December 7, 2007.

1) November 21, 2007 at 1:41 AM: At the upper ground, a faint beam of light fades in on the left side of an infrared frame and widens near the ground (but perhaps does not touch the ground?) Near the beam is a block of deer food on the upper ground. The beam intensifies, becoming brighter and brighter, and lasts for five minutes.

2) December 7, 2007 at 5:05 PM: Three deer are eating from the upper ground deer food and the lower ground deer food. For several minutes, the deer move around eating while their eyes glow brightly white in the greys and black infrared video. At one point, the three animals appear to be spooked by something unseen and run off. Then the deer return to the feeders. One is grazing at the upper ground deer food. Its right leg moves forward into a spot that would have been where the beam was two and a half weeks earlier. Instantly, the deer disappears. I played the infrared tape back and forth at normal speed and frame-by-frame many times looking for a brief flash of light or any anomaly at the moment the deer disappears. But the infrared tape and its time code move forward normally.

3) January 4, 2008 at 6:28 PM: What appears to be a very bright, white plasma orb appears at the camera lenses. The orb seems to be “examining” the cameras in its pulsing movement around the lenses, disappearing out of frame downward, which is where the wooden stands hold each camera up about 5 feet 2 inches and 28 inches apart. The orb is present throughout nearly six hours of infrared videotape. About mid-way through the tape, the orb seems to “enter” one of the camera lenses. White, translucent particles flow like water droplets toward the center of the frame, which then goes nearly pure white for an extended period of time. In that whiteness, more translucent particles are flowing like water. Eventually, the process reverses itself. The whiteness begins to thin out to translucent particles flowing like water droplets back out of the camera until the deer feeder scene clears again to the normal grey and black shades of infrared videotape.

4) January 31, 2008 at 12:30 AM until sunrise: An egg-shaped white plasma appears before the cameras rapidly and briefly three times by sunrise. Around the egg-shaped white glow is a “collar” around the egg's middle. In one sequence, the plasma egg enters and leaves one camera frame and enters and leaves the second camera frame.

Here is the original source

This makes me wonder now, what camera it came from. If it is infared...well could it be light or something else?

[edit on 10-4-2008 by kdial1]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Sorry, this has already been posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your discussion in that thread. Thanks.

Thread Closed
Mod Note: Repeat Topics – Please Review This Link.

new topics

join