It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's deliberate self made destruction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Ever since 9/11 occurred we read that the Saudi's that should have been questioned but got away, with flights out of America with no questions asked.

Christianity has been rendered as offensive to other cultures, mainly Muslims getting a free speech ride to say they our own culture and beliefs offend them and we bow down to that. Their intolerance gets the nod of hyprocracy so no nation is now allowed to be pro Christ.

Since the war in Iraq, England and America have began turning our streets into an Orwellian Big Brother State, finger print scans at air ports, detectors every where and CCTV cameras and old people being questioned and stopped regard of logical thinking whilst a wanted terrorist gets away hidden in an Arabic Vail with no questions. You wonder if Iraq has swapped with England and America as a free society.

Since the Twin Towers fell, you find that Dubai are building the worlds largest Building, which British and American ingenuity with science and technology all gained in the West is helping out to out strip the American pride of building the tallest building in the world without having the eventual progress that created the culture and is to be set now in the Middle East all in one go.
Imagine hearing that after 9/11 of this story would people agree with it? I doubt it no matter how much money was to be made. But then again the American government did let the main suspects go back to Arabia without question, how very odd.

Also another thing to question is the new President Candidate of America
as in Barack Obama. Should we trust him? Some are still in the 9/11 spirit and know that something’s are better be left alone than regret or be done about it. Again they knew a terrorist attack was going to happen, but they let it happen. Guess they did so that America can gain a country even if they lost a few buildings along the way.

web.israelinsider.com...

Briefly the article link suggests if Barack Obama can not be trusted with the background of having once been a Muslim as boy whilst probably been taught that lying is okay in the name of Islam if it will help promote or destroy the enemy. His Christian Church attendances that accept him accept Muslims into the Church and make an appropriate cover, but those churches he likes are anti- Israel too. This last part is some exposure of Barack Obama and I wonder why America is dicing with a possible inside threat and is it done on purpose?
After 9/11 if only people were in the same mood as they were then would you have voted for him back then or would people be more alert and careful?
It seems like suicide once again by the Americans and I wonder if that is what they want and maybe the elite have plans for this as many on here know too well why. Either way Hillary is not much better and people are afraid of her too, she is another on going connection that keeps the relay baton being passed on.

Does this observation hold truth or is it paranoia, that 9/11 has on us all?
Bush and Saudi Arabia are making some type of secret partnership I feel, guess its about Oil and construction. We are helping them build cities and skyscrapers with our technology. America is now going to rebuild Iraq it seems, what are they thinking? Moving countries or something and leaving the people in America to be disposed of? You wonder if they are really human after all, both sides seem to benefit from each other’s mess they created here in the West and Middle East. Problem action solution is what conspiracy theorist says.

Since 9/11 the BBC have made their own Arabic version and so has a German news channel donethe same. I do not understand this sway, is the West interested in Arabic affairs so we can lurch in and grab and sell to them for money? Or are they grabbing hold on our culture and changing us? I cannot tell the difference really, I wonder if America sold it self to the Arabs and destroyed the paper works in 9/11 because the America is running out of oil and the Saudis will back America if they invade Iraq and trade with them also? It could be that I don't see much difference in the case. They destroy Iraq, rebuild round it, and claim it as theirs and America sells it self and the people to the Arab world as a deal.

Does Babylon=America in Bible prophecy? Maybe Iraq is American, they own it just about and that will be the new super power of selling its oil. I don't think the American government cares about America that much, they will allow the Mexicans to run riot, give them more rights than their own people and let anyone through blindly to create another disaster. America will be hated the world over, no one will defend them and they will be sold under the noses of the people. The new Orwellian Big Brother society should suit fine how Iraq was once under Saddam with people being oppressed even to speak up against the leaders or Governments.
Call it the big shift of power from moving house almost like.

Call it the big shift of power from moving house like but with countries because I am seeing less of a difference every time. The police brutality is rising; the freedom of speech activists targeted and people will be going against each other. Saddam and the ancient empires have all this in common, they terrorise the people and freedom of thought are crimes.
Someone or something is rising out of the ground and opening its big mouth to gobble everything we know up.

Is America moving out? If so is Iraq their new home?

[edit on 10-4-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So what do people think of this situation, is America committing self suicide or are they just fighting their own evils at home, every country has its own problems no country is prefect. I guess too many Hollywood movies makes people think America will someday be doomed, but maybe that is what the devil seeks, he does not like the Christians much.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
America and the media keep ging on about Armageddon, some call it 'snowmageddon' carmageddon' and so on but the true fact is that Armageddon is not going to hapen in America it is only in the Middle East and the good news is that America does not need need to lift a finger because God will handle it in all on go so America needs to stop watching too many DVDs and start finding out where all this destruction will come to which is not them. But if they want to join the Arabs states and go against Israel and their plans to redeem them selves with God then they are tempting fate and will bring destruction upon them selves unless of course you have politicans who know this and will do it to back stab the country.

new topics

join