It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Offers Face As Advertising Space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This is awsome imagine this. though the space will be filled soon get your self a spot asap i know i would want to
but think about it what does he allow on it? imagine someone adverts there chicken shop or fish and chips shop lol its awsome
and wierd

Source

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Update!

JASON Niebling wants to be a "human advertising billboard" and work for whichever company is permanently tattooed on his head.

And the 37-year-old from Ipswich, west of Brisbane, doesn't care if people think he's an idiot – just as long as the crazy scheme pays off and he can better provide for his wife Amy and children Tre, Tanika, Candis and Finette.

Mr Niebling already has the left side of his face and his bald head covered in non-advertising tattoos, but the right half is up for sale to the highest bidder.

He is set to become the first person in Australia to ink a permanent tattoo advertisement on their body.

"My ultimate goal is that instead of getting up every morning and having to work for the man, I want to work for whoever's on my head," the labourer said.

Source

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Meh... it's been done.

There's a guy here in Montreal who shaves his head for ad space:

link

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
A guy at my work was telling me about this yesterday. His wife does talks about human studies and writes her own reasearch on the effects on people who come in contact with them on a daily basis. She has been working with this guy and getting him the exposure he needs to make this happen. She only contacted radio stations and T.V programs on Sunday afternoon about it and the next day her inbox was full with replys to get this guy on their programs.

I will keep you up todate on anything I hear more about this!!

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
Meh... it's been done.

There's a guy here in Montreal who shaves his head for ad space:

link

Thats preety awsome is that bill gates on the back of his head? i dont like the idea its not any good its lame i rekon but also kind of cool.

top topics

join