It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Questions About Ghosts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hello, I'm new to the forum and have an interest in the paranormal. I have a few questions about ghosts that I'd like to ask.

I was wondering what exactly ghosts are and why they are here. Also, how does one becomes a ghost? And finally, do you need to be psychically sensitive to see ghosts or can anyone see them if they're in the right place at the right time?

I'm sure there are various answers for these questions and I'd like to hear peoples theories.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
My belief is that ghosts are not ghosts per say but demonic or even possible angels depending upon the situation. There are others that do not believe in ghosts and still others that hold to the theory that ghosts are mulitdimensional beings. I think you just need to read through the forums and you will get enough answers to keep you busy for a lifetime and keep your head spinning in cirlcles.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I have a theory that ghosts are burns on the space time continuum. Most ghosts that are encountered often resemble a person in a place where a devastating tragedy occured. The energy that was put out during that time period imprinted itself onto the time line and we come across it every so often. Could also account for the cases of Time slippages. Where people are suddenly taken into the past for a location and then shortly returned to their time periods.

Of course, ghosts may in fact just be people who have transcended our 3 dimensional plane and have moved into a higher vibration of existence.

Who knows.

join