It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain + 2012 = Adios fellas.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If this has been covered, mods feel free to remove it.

It's safe to assume that McCain has already won the elections, I love hearing people who pay zero attention to politics speak of McCain being an asset to our country because he's not "black/muslim" or "a woman". As if the more important facts mean nothing. Everything from McCain's advisers to his poo-eating grin and fake personality quite honestly scare the crap out of me. The Bush administration has paved the way for this man to pick up where they left off. Being fine men of the masonic order I can't help but think about the article regarding freemasons preparing for 2012 and what that means for us. From our detainment camps, Rex 84, Martial Law, yadda yadda it's obvious our government has been planning something devastating for quite some time. We know the Bush-master has an itchy martial law finger and I'm interested to know if anyone else believes we may fall victim to their plan in their preparation for the year 2012. After all, what better man for the job than John McCain?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
You are right. John McCain will continue the neocon agenda of world domination and total population enslavement.

Guess what is also true.

Obama+2012= adios

Clinton+2012=adios

We are "right fudged".

That's why we need to elect "Revolution" in 2008.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quarantine
Being fine men of the masonic order I can't help but think about the article regarding freemasons preparing for 2012 and what that means for us. ?

Just so you know, McCain has no ties to the Masonic order. I am also curious since I am a Mason, as to what we are doing to prepare for 2012. I know the only thing I'm planning for that year is to be Worshipful Master of my Lodge.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm not a freemason and have no experience or idea what goes on inside the walls of a lodge, rumors are the higher you get the more you know. This was taken from an article covered by a Denver news station August, 2007 questioning the construction of Denver International.

"Weidner has found evidence in monuments built by alchemists and Freemasons that they were not only aware of this Mayan prophecy but have been secretly preparing for 2012 for generations."

Source: www.westword.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quarantine
I'm not a freemason and have no experience or idea what goes on inside the walls of a lodge, rumors are the higher you get the more you know.

If you speak to Masons on ATS they will deny that anything goes on above their heads. I've wasted plenty of time explaining how secrets can be kept from them. Wasted being be the key word.

As to your McCain theory, I totally agree. I have a thread about Obama and Hillary throwing the election in order to dishearten their respective demographics of women and black Americans. When McCain takes the election people are going to flip . Most likely, something will be done to put people in a submissive mood before the elections are over. Let's hope not.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

If you speak to Masons on ATS they will deny that anything goes on above their heads. I've wasted plenty of time explaining how secrets can be kept from them. Wasted being be the key word.

The reason it was wasted is because it's just not true. Nothing happens at the higher levels.

To the OP, if you want to know the "secrets" about what happens in a lodge petition your local lodge to join.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribe30
The reason it was wasted is because it's just not true. Nothing happens at the higher levels.

To the OP, if you want to know the "secrets" about what happens in a lodge petition your local lodge to join.

Take the disinfo to another forum. You Masons have already been warned for promotion and recruiting on ATS...

As to it being 'just not true' remind you that we are here to discuss conspiracy theory. We don't see the truth as it is preached by lower-level masons.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
So, if I'm not mistaken John McCain has no connection to freemasonry?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
it doesnt matter if he is connected to freemasonry. He is connected to the Rothschild Dynasty...thats really all that you need to know....freemasonry and illuminati et c are simply arms of the banking cartels. Cash is King and if people don't believe that corruption has found its way into every organization, they are seriously deluded. I have no problem with freemasons or slave masons...or anyone really...we all just want to be happy and have a good life for our families and ourselves...thats something most people have in common....
it doesn't matter which president comes into power...they will be corrupted because money is 90 percent of this countries DAILY BREAD. When the people who own this country happen to have an unlimited supply corruption in every hierarchy is not only conceivable but REALITY.
I would love to believe that inner circles in Freemasonry didn't exist, but the fact is that they do. Don't ask me for proof just look at history, ancient knowledge, and the lack of spirituality in the majority of people in the US and abroad.
They may go to church and listen to nice rhetoric, but as soon as its over they are off to material reality...
The tyrannical powers that be are occultists/magicians/mystics and they are using their power against you.
Everytime you focus on what they offer you, you give up your psychic energy...

everytime you focus on the truth, you empower yourself with real knowledge....

The doors to spiritual power is sitting within you...but skeptics and the narrow minded will never open this door, because their world is only of 3 dimensions...

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
After seeing the thread on subliminal McCain messages in Fox news, I now have no doubt that the elections are infact rigged and McCain will most certainly be our next president. Ugh!!

new topics

top topics

join