It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Article Says Disclosure of ET/UFO Cover-up Has Already Taken Place...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
www.emailwire.com...

Government & Military Insiders Testify in Press Conference; Video Available to Public

(EMAILWIRE.COM, April 06, 2008 ) Mountain Lakes, NJ – An article on the home page of SuperLife (superlife.ws) proclaims, “Over 400 Insiders Join to Expose ET/UFO Cover-up, Citing Covert Projects That Could Save the Planet if Declassified.”

The article is by Richard W. Samson, Director of the EraNova Institute and founder of SuperLife World Service (superlife.ws), a new social network dedicated to helping people avoid self-destruction and catch the surge to an advanced era.

Samson wrote the article after seeing a video of a briefing held in Washington D.C. at the National Press Club. “According to military, intelligence and industry witnesses with impeccable credentials,” he says, “there's an ongoing cover-up of extraterrestrial visitations, and billions of tax dollars have been funneled into secret projects that have back-engineered ET technology.”

A link in the article invites readers to view the proceedings, as Samson did. “The press conference is, de facto, official disclosure of a 60-year cover-up,” he says, “because the witnesses are key people directly involved in the cover-up, from the Army, Air Force, NASA, covert agencies, and military contractors.”

The press briefing took place May 9, 2001, and was reported at that time by the media, but only briefly. “9/11 grabbed the headlines, and the ET/UFO disclosure news got sidelined,” he says. “Now people on the Internet are spreading the word, and I believe the big media will soon get back into the act.”

Widespread realization of disclosure would, he predicts, precipitate history-making policy changes in a new U.S. administration. The net effect would be to unlock closeted technologies that could solve the energy and environmental problems. “This could launch a golden age of peace and prosperity,” he says.

In Samson’s view, there is no doubt the cover-up took place, “Hundred

[edit on 7-4-2008 by pynner]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Thought this was kinda interesting...

I would like to find this video they are talking of.. or have we on ATS seen it already?

Pynner

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I dugg it on digg.com

post this stuff on other grape vine sights so people can see!!!

digg.com...

it would be nice if the mods or someone can post a u2u to everyone to digg this story, and make it be viral on the internet. i mean its ATs, they should use that we can really make some change.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Thier talking of the well known (around here anyways) Disclosure project Pynner. I won't give my views on this event. DO a search here for The "Disclosure Project" and you will see all there is too see I promise.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hey Vance...

yeah, I have the disclosure project page marked and have read it through and through... plus others. (thanks for the heads up though)

I like what atsguy was saying... this stuff needs to be spread forsure, I mean, not many people are going to the disclosure site unfortunately.

I hear there is another conference coming up here in april dealing with this sort of thing.. hope someone goes and reports back..

top topics

join