It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pres. Bush signs secrecy bill to coverup Area 51's waste dump for yet another year.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Probably, if not certainly at the top of our conspiracy list should be this: Area 51 is a waste dump....has Always been a waste dump, and it looks like it always WILL be a waste dump. Hundreds of barrels of everything from Uranium to "Alien waste" is buried there. Here is the link I found for this story.

usgovinfo.about.com...

Also check out this other thread I found right here on this home site:

http//www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/news.htm

Frankly, I knew I'd find a few websites concerned with a lawsuit here and there, stemming from area 51 waste exposure, but I also watched something on the history channel which showed photos of hundreds barrels of waste, each of course with the biohazard and nuke hazard placards on them, simply sitting out in the open...waiting to get burned.

Is it possible all the hype and secrecy around area 51 was to save the government the embarrassment of having to admit its super secret air base was turning into the most toxic military base in the U.S.?

[edit on 4-4-2008 by Toelint]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hiyah Toelint (great name by the way)

I wouldn't doubt anything or be amazed at this. Nothing surprises me anymore.

And if it comes up again while a Democrat is in the power seat, it will be extended to cover another 4 or 5 years.

All military affairs, top secret or not, carry on with impunity, despite what party occupies the White House or the Congress.

join