It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25,000 human multilations per year, gargoyle aliens, werewolves, mindcontrol....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
A lot of things going on that would lead to a massive civilian uproar against our corrupt government.

This is a must watch interview with James Casbolt:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I guess everybody already knows about this.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If George Bush himself went on TV and said our corrupt government has relationships with alien races and his administration was behind 9/11...it'd be business as usual the next day. Joe Six Pack has to live the reality before it will have any kind of effect on him/her. We should all give up on trying to educate people and worry about how we will keep our own house in order.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Business as usual? The people that only believe if it is a controlled gathering (church, govenment, friends) will believe.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
CyberSEAL has an excellent point, even if "disclosure" happened it would not matter to most people.

Ok, so we actually are in contact with 57 alien species. Does it help pay my mortgage off? No? Don't care. Does it help send my kid to college? No? Don't care.

If NASA came out and said "we have detected alien life" it would be a newspaper headline for a few days and nothing else.

It's kind of sad, but that's what happens in a society based on money.

top topics

join