It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Dream like experience...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I was taking a nap, first of all. I was having a dream (non lucid) of about to be getting into a sewer pipe and crawling back to see my friends. I was looking down and saw light at the end of the sewer pipe. All of a sudden, i woke up for about 3 seconds, long enough to see my room and gain consciousness. Then, without warning i was thrown back into looking at the sewer pipe, but now lucid. The suddenly i started seeing these weird random things, like houses, but it was flashing, it's hard to describe, but like I'm in a club and a strobe light is flashing super fast. Like blinking a guess. Then as fast as that happened, this feeling came over me. I don't know how to describe it, except euphoric, pure bliss and peace, like a strong humming throughout my body. Very intense. Now i started floating up to ceiling... it was defiantly not like my body was floating up, more like my spirit. Now i don't know if that was a dream or something more...it felt very real. After i "hit" the ceiling, it seemed i faded back into my bed. The humming in my body went away in about 10 seconds, and i was awake. I have NO idea what went on here...ideas?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
When you dream you produce a chemical called '___' dimetheltryptimine (sic) from your pineal gland. It causes these hullicinations called dreams. '___' is also found, slightly altered, in magic mushrooms and true lsd, You can also smoke the pure form, Its the strongest hullicinogen known to man and highly illegal. But your body produces massive amounts of it when you dream, Sometimes you can still have some in your blood when you wake and it can give you sleep paralysis and lucid or awake dreaming. its perfectly normal, But a trip indeed

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
In all honesty, the same thing seemed to happen to me when I was under the influence of ganja.

It very much seems like you've had an out-of-body experience(OBBE).

I was also feeling extremely "euphoric" as you have stated with a very intense vibration type of feeling overwhelming my body. Right before that feeling came upon me, I had racing thoughts regarding nothing specific. It was at that time of the feeling of the intense vibration that I had decided to stand up and walk to the lake about 10 steps away from my position. It wasn't until I had looked back that I saw my buddy and to my amazement, myself. A few moments after me realizing that I was looking at myself, I seemed to "wake up" back in my body.

What you have felt is all normal for OBBE's. I have felt it numerous times during meditation right before I "walk out" of my body. The only difference between my meditation and my "ganja experience" was that I do not have any random/weird dreams/racing thoughts and the experience is under my total control.

I advise that you look more into OBBE's and perhaps lucid dreaming to form your own theory.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoothRhythm

Weird, sounds like mine but in a different context. I'm not a regular smoker though, at all. Haven't in 3 months.

new topics

top topics

join