It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLEASE help break a psychic link!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hi All!

My wife has had a situation arise and I need help from some of the more enlightened posters here. Here is the situation.

My wife has felt that powers are awakening in her, specifically visions and some psychic powers. The problem is that she has somehow become linked to someone she works with. It seems to mostly be strong feelings that are being passed back and forth between the two. It is really disturbing her as she didn't do anything(intentionally) to bring this link about and he says he didn't either.

It has continued to get stronger and is starting to affect her negatively. She is not eating well and losing weight. I am getting concerned and was hoping some of you folks with more experience in this area could offer some advice on how to break this link. I can provide more details if needed.

Please help if possible and thanks in advance...

Why0Why

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This may be someone she knew, and was close with in another life (either positively, such as a lover, or negatively, such as a tormentor or abuser). In any case, it's easy to see that she doesn't desire this "bond" to be there...

I would suggest first trying various "closure" techniques, to shut herself off from this. There are a variety of methods, and different ones work for different people... I'd suggest some web searching on closing one's self off from psychic awareness... The important thing is that she has to BELIEVE that the method will work, as it's the BELIEF, not the method, that does the trick.... If it's possible, this should be combined with her staying away from him as much as possible, as they work together....

Many psychically aware people have friends that they have a psychic link with, and it can be a good thing. However, this man may even be a psychic vampire of sorts, and not even realize that he is so....therefore, I'd advise the closure techniques....

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Thanks for the quick response. I did fail to mention that she does feel that they knew each other in a past life, even though she has never believed strongly in past lives until this experience.

I definitely would like more advice on closure techniques. I also agree that she needs to believe to break the link.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
One easy way to do it is to buy and wear a piece of religious jewelry. Touching it (as Gaz says, it's belief. This is just "establishing a touchstone") will help block the connection.

The other person may simply be a strong broadcaster of emotions.

If she's strongly Christian, then I recommend a cross. Otherwise, I'd suggest either an American Indian totemic symbol or other totem symbol (I use Wolf in this situation.) Any symbol (charm for a charm bracelet) will work -- unicorns (if she likes horses) are also powerful and effective.

(and you can tell her that this advice is from the board's resident Witch (Wiccan.))

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I am honored to have another respected ATS poster with feedback.

My wife is learning about Wicca and enjoys it, I believe that she will continue to learn more.

She is not Christian at all and she has always been very attracted to wolves since I have known her. Perhaps this is her totem?

Thanks for the continued feedback and I welcome more opinions...

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Wolf, the teacher, is undoubtedly one of her totems.

Have her wear a pentacle. In case of emergency, she can simply draw a pentacle on a piece of paper and fold it around a coin (silver coin would be best, but a copper coin will also work well). Bless it with a candle and keep it near her when she's in the person's presence.

Being overrun by vibes from another person is a common problem to Wiccans in the early stages of their pathways. Those techniques will help her keep the influences away... it'll take about a week to get it under control, though she may have times when someone with strong emotional force ("chi" or whatever you wish to call it) will slip in under her shields.

But... that's another story for another time, eh?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhyOWhy
Hi All!

My wife has had a situation arise and I need help from some of the more enlightened posters here. Here is the situation.

My wife has felt that powers are awakening in her, specifically visions and some psychic powers. The problem is that she has somehow become linked to someone she works with. It seems to mostly be strong feelings that are being passed back and forth between the two. It is really disturbing her as she didn't do anything(intentionally) to bring this link about and he says he didn't either.

It has continued to get stronger and is starting to affect her negatively. She is not eating well and losing weight. I am getting concerned and was hoping some of you folks with more experience in this area could offer some advice on how to break this link. I can provide more details if needed.

Why0Why

Bring her to Church and pray to God. He will help you.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Byrd,

That is the kind of advice I am looking for. She is learning from books which is difficult. I wish she had someone more experienced that she could talk with. I do understand that Wicca is about finding your path, but a little guidance is not a bad thing

I do not think this person is strong emotionally based on what I know, perhaps it is old baggage from past experiences, who knows? But I know she will be glad to hear some positive suggestions.

Thanks...

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well this is someone casting a spell oh her so if you want it to stop and for God to protect you and youre family pray to him everynight beofre you go to sleep, and in the mornin thanking him for everything like that you are alive and that youre not hungry etc.................. and ask for protdction and for everything to ok and bring your wife to chcurch and pray with her. Spells are devil's work.

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I agree with AD, your wife is being "pushed" by an angelic force. This would be a wake up call to your wife that the path she is following (Wicca) is not intended for her.

There are two options

1. this (guy) is actually your wife's lover, sorry but possible

2. this (guy) has been scripted to "save" your wife and to change her current life path.

You choose which one you feel in your heart is right.

I suggest praying to GOD for guidance.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
We have already been down the Christianity path and haven't found that to be the correct one. But thanks for the input...

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
Well this is someone casting a spell oh her so if you want it to stop and for God to protect you and youre family pray to him everynight beofre you go to sleep, and in the mornin thanking him for everything like that you are alive and that youre not hungry etc.................. and ask for protdction and for everything to ok and bring your wife to chcurch and pray with her. Spells are devil's work.

Yeah, but us Wiccans don't know that as the devil is too smart for us to know we are worshiping him right?

BLAH..............

Your wife is learning Wicca eh? Very cool. If she has not done so yet, may I recommend she read Scott Cunningham's Wicca, A Practical Guide for the Solitary Pracitioner (hope Byrd agrees with this recommnendation).

There is a lot of info, and it is put in laymans terms. There is also a section with his personal Book of Shadows. He has therein, a few protective spells that are great for beginners, and even ideas on protective amulets etc.

Another great idea for her, is to make sure she meditates. During meditation, project a strong white or yellow light (her preference) around her entire body. This protective light will act as a sheild and help ward off negative energies she may be picking up.

As for Byrd, if I get questions about Wicca, mind if I U2U you about them? I am somewhat new to the path, yet have been studying over 2 years. Unfortunately, I live in an area where it is hard to find someone to ask the more difficult questions.

Blessed Be

Tim 'Whitewolf'

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
You poor souls, Wicca is the devils work. Sorry. I hope one day you will notice the works around you and take advantage of the opprotunity to accept GOD.

I am positive that if your wife continues to persue Wicca that her "negative" feelings will get stronger and stronger. And you may find yourself "outside" of your own marriage.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Your thoughts, I'm certain, will not be discounted.

You help prove one reason I am no longer a christian. Too many of them are pushy. I am glad I am no longer one of them.

One thing I always get a kick out of though, is that christians always say GOD is right by your side. While I was christian, I went through some of the worst things ever in my life. Since I have left that part of my life behind and moved on, everything has been great for me. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Tim,

Thanks for the input. She does have that book!

As for Christianity, I don't want to turn this into a big flame war. I feel everyone is entitled to their opinion. My opinion is it is not the right choice for me. And obviously, Tim feels the same way. If someone wants to post their belief here that is fine, but please don't turn this into a devil worshipping you are going to hell thread...

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
You poor souls, Wicca is the devils work. Sorry. I hope one day you will notice the works around you and take advantage of the opprotunity to accept GOD.

I am positive that if your wife continues to persue Wicca that her "negative" feelings will get stronger and stronger. And you may find yourself "outside" of your own marriage.
Yes i agree
Just my thoughts.
i agree

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Tim,

Thanks for the input. She does have that book!

As for Christianity, I don't want to turn this into a big flame war. I feel everyone is entitled to their opinion. My opinion is it is not the right choice for me. And obviously, Tim feels the same way. If someone wants to post their belief here that is fine, but please don't turn this into a devil worshipping you are going to hell thread...

Ok. Everyone is intitled to their own opinion

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
I suggest praying to GOD for guidance.

Yep...Um...Hum.... I bet that will fit things right up.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I need a connection, some way of feeling her.

Hi All!

Why0Why

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I don't know much about wicca so here's what I'd do as a psion.

First you'd need to sever the link. Some nice visualisation works here, picture the link and crush/cut/slice it. Make sure its a clean and complete cut.
(As a psion, I'd follow the link and give the person a good slapping before I'd sever it
)

Second a proper shield. (maybe as a wiccan you'd look at a setting up a ward). Look at www.psipog.net for shield basics, you'd want a shield with a solid smooth hard surface to make it hard to attach another link. Visualising links sliding off the shield as programming would be effective.

For me to fix her problem myself, I'd need a way of linking to her myself.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join