It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US, Russia to sign strategic framework document

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

US, Russia to sign strategic framework document

www.reuters.com

MOSCOW (Reuters) - The leaders of Russia and the United States will sign a document outlining the framework for strategic relations between their two countries at a meeting this weekend, a Kremlin source told Reuters on Tuesday.

Russian President Vladimir Putin, who will hand over to his successor on May 7, and U.S. President George W. Bush, who is nearing the end of his term, are to meet on Sunday at Putin's Black Sea residence.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
"Ok, now you know, how we will going to work, now tell me what you guys are going to do..."

"Framework Document"

Who is that mastermind and pick up those new names for same old agendas? They catch me every time... "Of course we have to register all the achievements during the two terms of presidents Bush and Putin."

Great Tale of Frameworks

--- At Black Sea Residence ---

- You played so well your part!
- No, without you, I just couldnt do the same.
- Aint we so good on this, we were?
- Huh what a show, you want more, excellent vodka?
- Damn good. I will take a long drunk after this in Paraguay!
- Yeah! You get out, but I have to still be an PM...
- Hey, young guy you are, Vladimir head up, Times boy!
- For new presidents!
- Cheers! ...

And so they change their orders, black suitcases from hand to another, and by ancient rules, no one look each others cases, like still just keeping their game "straight", and new president Medvedev and .?. (Ok, I keep this part in secret for you my friends), will take their new orders, how to play with next few years to come!

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join