It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Bus Driver Orders Passengers Off so He can Pray

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
A Muslim bus driver has ordered all his passengers to leave the bus so he could complete noon prayers he had not had time to do. After emptying the bus he rolled out his prayer mat, prayed, and invited the passengers back on board.

After a few minutes the driver calmly got up, opened the doors and asked everyone back on board.
But they saw a rucksack lying on the floor of the red single-decker and feared he might be a fanatic. So they all refused.
The passenger added: “One chap said, ‘I’m not getting on there now’.

"We are aware of a reported incident involving our route 81. We are currently undertaking a full investigation into the matter," said a spokesperson for the bus company.

Video

[edit on 30-3-2008 by Master_Wii]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Basically I am deeply disturbed by the fact, we are possessed to be so politically correct towards other religions such as muslims yet they basically #@*& on our culture.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I see that this man was not born Muslim, and converted people always tend to go step further then the main stream. Responsibility on this bizarre incident is totally on the individual,not religion.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_Wii

In the PC'ist UK then its HIGHLY unlikely he'll be sanctioned for this. They'll be too scared of the reaction from the other religious fanatics out there.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Thought I'd bump this one back up in light of the fact that the original story, in the Sun "newspaper", appears to have been a complete fabrication.

See link below and subsequent links within to the Guardian story.

atheonews.blogspot.com...

I'd liked to have seen a condition of the settlement being a front page apology by The Sun so that everyone can see that they made it up.

top topics

join