It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK tops investment in Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

UK tops investment in Russia

www.russiatoday.ru

In 2007, the UK ploughed $US 26.3 BLN into Russia and, for the second year in a row, became Russia’s largest foreign investor. It seems that the complex political relationship between the two countries is not deterring British investors from pumping their money into Russia.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
And how we put this important information to the "big picture?"

Everything would be so easy to understand, if their greatest investors came from Iran or from China... But sorry to say, they come from UK, from greatest ally of USA! ... And remember that Russia is backing Iran in global stage.

This evidence, and a hard fact, is one of the great symbols today, how bankers rules the world behind the scenes. When public is uninformed from their moves, but scared from that "eastern frightening power", they act behind the curtains.

When world hold their breath in diplomatic scandals, bankers moves their funds without any scares. Is Russia really an ally, and these "scandals" only a stupid TV show to us to follow?

Skeptics can say that bankers are just sending money there to balance their risks in global markets? Huh... I promise you that they dont take any risks with 26 Billion fortunes.

Russia is an important part of global game, and UK and Russia has long history together. I wish I could say my opinion to this in general, but with this situation, only thing what is clear, is that Russia is one of the fastest rising powers again, and its words has much value and voices behind their back.

Have you notice in recent months, that when US is ordering more sanctions, and collecting more enemyes, suffering it credit crises, Russia is all the time making great profitable deals all over the Middle East, collecting more friends, in front of all those US warships?

www.russiatoday.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

join