It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Per View Count of Profile page by Visitors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Have any of you ever wondered how many times that your profile page gets viewed (or if at all)?
Wouldn't it be nice if we had a feature that counted the visitors of our profile page?
Personally, I would like that. We do not necessarily have to know who made the visit, unless that person wants it known, because that might limit privacy to some degree.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

I like the idea of a counter on the profile page to see how many people view my profile. It's a feature I would like to see added to ATS. And I am sure that, just like you and I, there are others that would like to hav an idea of how many people visit their profile page, too.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wally Conley

Thank you, I am glad that you agree.
It seems that we have stats for everything else; why not have this feature, also?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Not just trying to bump the thread here (although it couldn't hurt); but if you agree with trying to get this feature, would you please flag this thread as well as leaving a comment? Thank you.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I made a sggestion to the board about adding a view counter to the member profiles. He answered back saying that he would put it to the three member board and see what they decide. I don't know if they will actually agree to put it in, but at least they will be taking a look at our suggestion. Or rather yours because you posted the idea first. So thanks fo having thought of it, sizzle.

new topics

top topics

join