It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe that George W Bush has a mental disorder.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
George W Bush seemed to change completely during the incident on 9-11. After George W Bush heard that the twin towers were attacked on 9-11 he and his cabinet immediately became fixated on Iraq. Over the years, he has constantly been saying the same thing, that we need to stabilize the region and to do that we must bring the Iraqis to take a stand. Recently, he has issued that there be a surge to bring more troops to Iraq. Now George W Bush says that there has been less violence in Iraq and that the surge is successful. There are contradictions with Bush's statements.

George W Bush says that the Iraqi government needs to govern themselves and that the people of Iraq need to take control of the situation so that we can leave. The solution to the Iraq war is clearly obvious. The propaganda that both the terrorists and the Bush camp spread in Iraq is causing more and more people to join the terrorist's side. If the Bush camp were to create an Iraqi militia with the aid of UN troops including the US and proposed the eventual withdrawal of their forces we would eventually be able to withdraw our troops from Iraq. My proposal would be that when the nation is more stable that the UN would leave and the US backed Iraqi militia would be there to defend their infant government from attacks.

Clearly, we've already seen how effective the Iraqi forces are with dealing with the terrorists that we've had problems with.

George W Bush seems to be so fixated on staying in Iraq because his daddy couldn't get the job done. I think that George W Bush has a mental disorder that inhibits him from doing anything productive, like, having deployed our forces in North Korea before they got nuclear weapons (and seeking China's approval for the invasion). All of these problems that George W Bush can be fixed. George W Bush just had a mental disorder from seeing the solutions of simple problems and his mental disorder fixates him on the larger problems but also his mental disorder somehow affects his thoughts so that he can't focus on the more important issues. These are the issues that we are facing here that he is causing. Due to George W Bush's mental disorder... that was caused by 9-11... his logic has been mostly eradicated and has made him an ineffective President.

Bush's mental disorder makes him one sided and makes him think that ineffective foreign policy decisions are good policy decisions. He believes that war is an effective way to make peace because he has an extremely negative personality. George W Bush is also a very dishonest person.

I do believe that Presidents from this point on should be tested before they enter office should be tested for their competence. If they don't past some sort of competence test they shouldn't be able to take office.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I know what you mean, he used to speak really well and had alot of class when he was in election for governer, Now he holds things upside down, speaks as well as my 5 year old and has dyslexia or something. Something happened.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23Eulogy23
Something happened.

Medication. Really. That's my guess. I kinda figured that a few years back. It's not right to diagnose long distance ... but a lot of his public behaviors seem to point in that direction.

but now ... Now it's medication AND he 'quit'. When McCain got the nomination Bush quit any kind of 'acting presidential'. He's tap dancing in front of the press .. wearing strange hats ... acting goofy. etc

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 23Eulogy23

I couldn't agree more. Something has happened to George W Bush. I suppose that these sorts of things happen to all candidates as they assume their position in the White House, however, we need to analyze George W Bush's brain to find out what went wrong.

I guess that George W Bush has been in office too long so that now he can't think straight.

Since he has bought into party rhetoric already he is only focused on carrying the agenda of the Republican party. Even if it does not do us any good.

I wonder what happened to his mouth. Maybe he spoke so many times that he forgot how to speak properly. Perhaps speaking too many times on a podium like that really alters your way that you communicate.

I think that one step to solving the problem George W Bush has with effectively communicating good ideas would be to have someone else read his speeches so that he can think and do other work without needing to worry about giving speeches.

I wonder how his mental state is. He has probably been brainwashed... and... they have probably put him under some sort of mind control.

Regardless of whatever happened it is clear that George W Bush has changed. We should try to find out what changed him. 9-11 wouldn't cause him to make all of these decisions... or at least it shouldn't have caused him to make all of them. I think that other people within the Republican party have been influencing him and have made him go insane. Future Presidents should be more sane.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The Presidential elections/Presidency can be compared to human sexual relations.

When the President was dating the people, he acted polite, well spoken, and regularly groomed. He opened doors, and told them what they wanted to hear. Now that he is screwing the people, he is more honest about himself, he makes jokes that only he thinks are funny, openly critisizes the people and their faults, and doesn't really care what the people think, because, hey, he's already screwing them!

Right now, we're dating a few prospective partners who look and act very nice because they want to screw us, and they will, eventually, because the people are whores.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

lol soo true flyers...

this reminded me of a post a while ago kind of confirming hes almost totally certifiable!

I ranted a bit about his unstablenes with some good sources

Here

Yep potty as a fruit cake in a potty factory!

Regards

Elf

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Ssshh. Its not polite to point out the handicapped. We are all pretending not to notice.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
There are really only two scenarios...either he is a psychopath or a puppet. On the surface one might seem scary and the other sad - but they're both scary as hell.

However, his recent lapse in decorum has given me hope that, on some level, he is relieved to be 'outta here', so he will be happy to exit stage left. The alternative is just too horrific to reflect on for too long.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I used to notice the tabloids saying things like he was drinking again and messing around with Condoleezza. How can tabloids get away with saying these things about the president? Anyone else see these or am I crazy too?
He seems to be more like a high school kid about to get out of high school in his one interview. I would think that being president with so much that's happened in the past 7 years might make anyone have to take medications, especially if they used to drink and now can't. Maybe he's on Prozac? Aren't you just happy he isn't president for life?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
if you read the Unofficial Biography of George Bush (Sr.) there are a few chapters where they go into depth, speculating a few mental disorders for Poppa Bush. I would imagine many of those are genetic.

I would recommend that book for some more insight to your theory.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I didn't even bother reading the thread, just the title. Anyone who actively seeks to be president of this country, has a mental disorder.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
George was a sick puppy yeeears before his run for the White House. He drove every business into the ground, and that's a fact.

Whatever it is, its spreadable via MSN because he's managed to make millions run to the doctors for anxiety medication!!!

Is being a criminal an illness or is that a flaw in character?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Stars and flags. About three years ago I read an article (sorry I cannot remember where) of an emminent psychologist postulating on his behaviour. From what I remember, he said w has a severe inferiority complex that he tries to mask. His speech is often slurred, sylvester could say sufferin' succatash better than he could. One of the most bone chilling interviews was with him in the rose garden explaining how he 'talks to God'. His blinking was just off the hook during that interview. I think many believe this guy is one twisted sister. 'He looks into Putins eyes and sees his soul'. Before things started getting ugly.
You know, I almost feel sorry him. Almost. One of my fav's is Lettermans 'Great presidential speeches'. Usually start out with an fdr or kennedy famous statesman quotes then lead into a gaffe by w. It really is embarassing when he opens his mouth. So surreal we have this nutjob running what was once a fine respected country. The waterboarding, guantanamo, abu ghabi sp?, is going to take decades to recover from internationally.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
George W. Bush is a hollow man.

I honestly do not think the real man can even reach the surface. What we see is either an acting performance beyond an Oscar worthy performance of a mentally ill individual OR perhaps he really has been programmed and reprogrammed by his father and Cheney so many times that all that is left is the extremely frightening individual who utters absurdities and increasingly sounds like a corpse searching for its soul.

In the past I thought the buffoon who cannot speak well was his way to cover himself for legal action against him once out of office (or even during his terms). What a wonder to behold a sitting President so reviled yet the opposition cannot muster what it takes to remove this administration. Even more shocking is that U.S. citizens do not engage in general strikes and other actions to stop what Bush/Cheney has done to destroy the USA in these two terms. The Democrats who aimed for Cheney first were right to go for the most evil of the two first. I can't imagine what Pelosi and Reid have been thinking...

[edited for spelling...]

[edit on 28/3/08 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Here here Pellevoisin! You crystallized my thoughts much more articulately than I ever could. Bravo.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
W is not the first president with emotional problems look at Nixon and LBJ those two were total loons,man Nixon was seeing a therapist and LBJ was treated for depression.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
^ They never flubbed up a speech or embarassed the American people by their demeanor or their prescence.
They "looked" presidential, not as if they were incoherent after a drunken Barbeque bash!
Problems? Sure, they were a problem and they had problems. But they did not make a mockary with their speeches.
Tricky Dickey did sweat up a storm when he resigned
but i would have been sweating bullets- the disgrace of it all.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
^ They never flubbed up a speech or embarassed the American people by their demeanor or their prescence.
They "looked" presidential, not as if they were incoherent after a drunken Barbeque bash!
Problems? Sure, they were a problem and they had problems. But they did not make a mockary with their speeches.
Tricky Dickey did sweat up a storm when he resigned
but i would have been sweating bullets- the disgrace of it all.
Oh,I agree with ya dgtempe those two did actually manage to keep themselves together during thier terms. Nixon only fell apart near the end.W is breaking down much more quickly than the other two.I think that's what happens when you have been programed.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by mike dangerously]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
My theory:

George Bush is not a bad soul, I think he's a little stupid and naive but not evil. He is constantly under the shadow of his father and the other people in the elite.

But I do think there's a constant red laser sight aimed at him in the sense that he has no choice but to read from the 'script'.

He is truly a scared man, probably ashamed of his actions, yet completely at a loss to speak out or defend himself.

He is the whipping post of the planet and he obviously knows this...

On the other hand, Cheyney is a completely soulless bastard.

top topics

join