It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the funniest Police arrest you have ever seen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I was just wondering what's the funniest arrest you have ever witnessed or seen on TV. The funniest I've seen has to be one I actually witnessed in Stokesdale, NC. My mom and I were on our way to visit my grandparents when we noticed a guy obviously drunk swerving in the lines. My mom called the police and was crying hysterically. He almost crashed into a van head on. Every now and then you could see in his rear-view mirror him take a drink from his beer or even brush his hair! When the police finally caught up and pulled him out of the car, I was shocked to see he only had One Arm! I could not stop laughing, I mean there he was driving down the road with one arm drinking a beer and brushing his hair. No wonder he was swerving all over the place. well, There's my story... lemme hear some of yers!!

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
check here....

www.kooi.com...

Here's my favorite:

Thanks to Bozo News Hawk Terri Colburn for sending in today's report. From Magnolia, Arkansas, comes the story of bozo Sam Toler who walked into a Wal-Mart and bought a pair of bolt cutters. Perfectly legal. But a few things aroused attention. First was the time of day, 4:30 in the morning. And second, the cashier noticed he was wearing handcuffs. And third, after buying the bolt cutters, he headed to the store's restroom where he cut off the handcuffs. After checking him out, the clerk called the cops who arrested him in the parking lot. Turns out he'd been arrested in Louisiana the night before and was on the run after escaping from custody.

Why didn't he simply cut the cuffs off in the store, on that aisle? At 4:30 in the morning, nobody would have seen him do it... Better yet, he could have come up with a story, such as sex games, etc. and had a clerk cut him out of them!!! Stupid!!!

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Didn't hear about that one even though I live in the Springs. One though I heard of was a couple Army guys robbed a McDonalds off base. The stupid thing was their names are on their Uniforms so they caught like 10 minutes afterwards. Their battalion nickname is the "hamburglers" now.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Back in my wilder days this guy I knew called the police to say that a guy robbed him of his coke and gave a discription of the car.

The police arrested the guy and called the guy I knew back and asked him to come and identify the robber, and yes the dumbass went to the station and IDed the guy and was promptly arrested himself.........LOL

Reminds me of the old ad where they say why do you think they call it dope?.......LOL

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
How about this as a funny arrest..

Awhile back I was riding around with some friends and the decided to run in a 7-11 and steal some beer and run out.The did this and we went to my house and began drinking the beer.They decided to leave about an hour later and where so drunk they drove right past the store that they had just stolen from.Well the cops were still there and they didnt even get around the corner before the cops were on them.

So in other words..if you steal some beer from a gas station...dont drive by the same store an hour later when the cops are still there .

I thought it was funny anyway when they all called from the county jail lol..

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I saw the principal of my highschool frisk a guy I knew. I think he (the principal), kind of liked it....

new topics

top topics

join