It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Man is Pregnant!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Thomas Beatie, a transgender man, is reportedly five months pregnant. Beatie, who was born female, had a chest reconstruction and started testosterone therapy but kept female genitals when he changed gender.

A severe case of endometriosis forced his wife Nancy to have a hysterectomy some years ago. In order to start a family Beatie stopped his hormone therapy. This is his second pregnancy after having an ectopic pregnancy.

"Quite frankly, I think it's a hoax," Mr Beatie's neighbour Ron Schlieper told KATU. "I saw him a few days ago and he didn't look like that." Mr Beatie was pictured in The Advocate with a protruding belly.

www.news.com.au...

To call him a man is not quite right, since he still has female genitals. I fully expect a whole bunch of people to jump on me now for being insensitive to transgender people, but that's not my intention.

The guy lives (or lived) a life as a man and identifies himself as being male. However, he was born female and didn't undergo a full sex-change operation, so whilst he may look male with his clothes on, I would say that technically, he is still a woman. Please correct me if Im wrong.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Exactly.

I don’t know how the media can say “Man having a baby” it’s a Woman that’s having the baby; it’s no miracle, its nature.

Does it now mean if we but some guy into a dress and give him boobs we can say “Woman produced her own sperm”. I don’t think so.

Nothing against transgender, but this is clearly a woman having a baby, not a man.

But who's the daddy? lol

Mikey

[edit on 27/3/2008 by Mikey84]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
At the moment she is a hairy woman who looks like a man.

I also saw this on the news. I do feel sorry for people like that, but if it makes them happy, which I'm not sure it really does, then so be it, I guess.

join