It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, Freemason, Related To Both Bush, Cheney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I continue to be amazed at how people are "Sold" and buy whatever the Media wants to sell them "Hook Line and Sinker". All of the current Presidential Candidates have be bought and paid for by the New World Order proponents. It does not in fact matter now who you vote for; pick your flavor, it is going to mean the same thing for America and Americans because McCain, Clinton and Obama have embraced and been braced by the Power Elite of this country. Every time I hear someone getting excited and hopeful about this candidate or that, I get ill. Are you people blind?

Well, here is a fact about your wonderful savior Obama, did you know he is a blood relative of both G.W. Bush and Dick Chaney?

Read it for yourself and Wake Up! Fact is, if the Media doesn’t like and doesn’t give a candidate a fair showing, odds are he is not in their pocket and if they do, they are bought and paid for; get it?

www.rense.com...

www.nypost.com...

primebuzz.kcstar.com.../10664

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I found this story too, way back when, but no one I told cared or even believed it. It's a big cosmic joke. Right.

new topics

join