It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bada Bing Bada BOOM! I see entire nations go KABOOM!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Surely I am a LIVE! a fortnight to go!
Surely if I RAN, you've imagined this to be the begining of DOOM!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.... now what was it you were saying

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
*moves slowly towards Creo with the restraints*

here,take a nice seeat here and stare out of the window

(and welcome,it's not clear what the heck this thread is about)

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Do I have to post more .. or can I just
???

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
My, my, my...

Don't you just love these posts?

Makes me proud to be human.

Unless of course the OP is using some kind of code only known to the initiated?????????

[edit on 26-3-2008 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by more_serotonin_pls
Unless of course the OP is using some kind of code ...

I THINK .... and of course I'm not sure ... I think it was some kind of poem about bombing Iran in a day or so.

But it came out of nowhere, and from a newbee, and made no sense ....
I just had to ..

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It would seem there is a rash of new members starting threads and then disappearing. They post some baiting remark and log off then see what members will say.

Don't take the bait.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Right - A poem...

I must starting reading more free verse then...

It was lost on me I'm afraid.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Creo Coactum

Welcome to ATS. I must say your introduction is strange.

If you wish to discuss an issue please feel free to make whole sentences and fully state what you are trying to say.

I believe you are referencing the future attack on Iran. Please do elaborate on you thoughts.

Dizzie

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creo Coactum
Surely I am a LIVE! a fortnight to go!
Surely if I RAN, you've imagined this to be the begining of DOOM!

LIVE=EVIL

A fortnight, now isn't that two weeks? I'm sorry my Old English is sketchy since this is 2008.

Obviously Iran.

Obviously a troll or just another zany doomsday post.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS....

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcomes. Much appreciated.

It's always nice to see that some just jump to conclusions while others try to read what is written and then some just simply ask to provide more details. So more details I shall provide.

It's not a rant or prophecy of any kind. Although, it would be too much of a coincidence if the US would attack IRAN in 2 weeks time. But it'll be no surprise at all.

The main reasons that this was posted is definitely due to some humour on my part... I figured that I would carry out the tradition of the internet where there's an abundance of rants and false prophecies and info without any credibility. I would like to conduct a research into reactions of comments without proof on such forums. This is due to the fact that too many people just follow or copy others and have no clue as what is going on. Not to say that I'm pointing finger at anyone here... I come to find that forums at ATS include some very good research and with exceptional amount of accuracy.

Although, I do see that some strategic moves made by the US are very alarming, (i) Movement of ship in and around IRAN... Perhaps getting ready for an attack. Or simply to provoke IRAN into attacking the ship hence a simple retaliation attack can be made to cripple IRAN. (ii) With the stock markets now in limbo and $4.6 billions of investments made against the stock market levelling off to a norm would be indications of similar events of 911. (iii) A new US General in that has already begun to point direct fingers at IRAN.... (iv) The previous general stepping down due to difference in view of attacking IRAN with nukes...

I think that list goes on.... Bottom line there's plenty of proof out there, do your own research and then compare it to the statements in this thread.

But here's something interesting... now that I have made my intro.

Bada Bing Bada Boom who's the next to go KABOOM?
It'S so REAL.

If 1 + 1 = 2
And in Boolean Algebra 1 + 1 = 0 or has the possibility of being 0.
Then, it's safe to say that there are always 2 outcomes.
In probability this also known as is a 50 - 50 Chance of happening.

At this point the statements above have a higher than 50% chance of occurring... The only question remains is in respect to time.

All is in respect to time... By the way only 5 out of 10 individuals will actually understand any or all of this. Y(2K) = 2012.

Some of you maybe starting to think what does this have anything to with a or b?

A being the truth.
B being the opposite of A.

This is my first thread and is here for me to provide as much information possible only to those that have the capacity to determine A from B.
And not distort it.

Humanity has to learn to think for itself, only then will you be ready for what is required of you.

I am not going anywhere any time soon so, ask all that you can and I shall answer all that I can. I Teach, You Learn, I Learn, You Teach, We move forward.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creo Coactum
It's not a rant or prophecy of any kind. ...

Awwwwwwwwww ... man! I had hoped you were giving us some kind of prophecy wrapped in poetry so we could dig through it or something!

Anyways .. welcome to ATS. HAVE FUN!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Why don't you re-read the entire reply on what I wrote? Maybe a light bulb will go off in your head. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The END is near as near as A and B in reality.
There is No END as near as A and B in human minds.
The Glass is half empty aswell as Half Full.
someone's holding a glass more than half full, cheers, now they both have a glass half full.

It takes 4 years for this glass to be full and 8 years for it to be emptied in human minds. The glass is now nearly full in reality. What comes out of the glass is important to humanity.

80% will find this useless and only 20% will use it for their survival.
50% will not understand it and 30% will not have the resources to use it.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ah, welcome back, Creo.

Please excuse my lack of faith in my previous post, and welcome to ATS. You seem like an intelligent person that should fit right in.

About that half glass. If it has beer in it. It is half empty and needs refilling. If it has water in it, it doesn't matter.

So you think that if the US attacks Iran, then they will retaliate against Israel? Do you think they have a nuke and ability to deliver it?

BTW, I find it strange that you make a humorous puzzle about something where many people will probably be killed.

I have a puzzle of my own that I came across. This should be easy for you.

To be, or not to be? That is the question.

What is the answer?

I will check back in 26 hours.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
*moves slowly towards Creo with the restraints*

here,take a nice seeat here and stare out of the window

(and welcome,it's not clear what the heck this thread is about)

You in fact are wearing the restraints and quietly staring out the window at your own life zooming by you, I chose not to join you in this act of suicide.

This thread is as unclear as your reasons for turning a blind eye while deeming things out of your control and procrastinating about why you're stuck in the place where you are now. Was it not your own decision that brought you to your conclusion in the first place? You are the first to point fingers without trying to understand. Try listening for a change, paying attention and a little bit of patience will indeed bring you the results you desire.

Although, I appreciate your notion on bringing the restraints for me... I'll have to take a rain check on that if you don't mind.

And thank you for welcoming me to ATS. It'll become clear enough to you what this is all about with respect to time and only if you read carefully.

Or would you rather that I just tell you and ruin the surprise.

I apologise if I seem rude and I’m not intentionally trying to be rude but rather trying to develop and understanding that we can both agree on.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Welcome. I am sure Nostrdamus can be proud. His tradition is alive. And i hope no one will go kaboom. Including the "coded" one.
Peace.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The fortnight can sometimes be used to describe a unit of time equal to five months in some Dickensian literature.[citation needed] It is also the base unit of time in the humorous FFF System of units.

Well we might as well learn something out of this thread

I think that a fortnight is period of time that ye olde knights invented.
Maybe when they were under seige in their forts... one night felt like two weeks or something..

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I like this guy!

Can you explain or translate your name?

Edit: Predictions could be made about the upcoming April dates of 6 and 19.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by stikkinikki]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join