It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati Dollar Bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Look at the back of a one dollar bill. You will see the pyramid with the all seeing eye (the symbol of the illuminati) and under it is says in latin "a new world order". Am I crazy or is this not proof that the US govt is behind the illuminati plot??? Can anyone say conspiracy?????

See the story: www.beverlyunderground.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wifiguy
Look at the back of a one dollar bill. You will see the pyramid with the all seeing eye (the symbol of the illuminati) and under it is says in latin "a new world order". Am I crazy or is this not proof that the US govt is behind the illuminati plot??? Can anyone say conspiracy?????

See the story: www.beverlyunderground.com...

Did you just now realize what was on the back of the bill?

This is something people who dont believe in the illuminati know about. Sorry but your a bit behind the curb.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It says "New Order of the Ages" but yeah that's akin to "New World Order"... also the big EYE on top of the pyramid is a significant masonic symbol... I'm not sure exactly what it represents... probably power and control but don't quote me on that.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I know you're a noob so I'm going to be nice. There is a search function up below the image between Member List and FAQ. You should use it to your advantage. typing in "illuminati+dollar bill" will probably get you a million hits. The members of ATS ARE the enlightened ones so watch what you say about the illuminati.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
i wouldnt exactly say he got a friend welcome....

say what you want - its not as if this forum (NWO) gets hundreds of posts a day.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by insite
I know you're a noob so I'm going to be nice. There is a search function up below the image between Member List and FAQ. You should use it to your advantage. typing in "illuminati+dollar bill" will probably get you a million hits. The members of ATS ARE the enlightened ones so watch what you say about the illuminati.

We did a survey on ATS some time ago and the majority agreed that it was okay for topics to be brought up by new members..
1. It rekindles the conversation
2. New ideas and opinions may have formed since last time.
3. The new people who have joined since the previous discussion can add a fresh perspective.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wifiguy

do you know of any groups in the uk that think this ? Any groups that are enlightend to this ? Email me [email protected]

top topics

join