It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Beat Peaceful Tibetan Protesters IN AMERICA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This is America,correct?
I cant tell anymore,looks like China.
This is whats becoming or our beloved police force?
Their nothing more than thugs.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Got an agenda do you?

Seems like you carefully omitted the rock and bottle throwing "peaceful" protesters:

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This was FAR from peacful. I have friends in NY who saw this go down and they told me a few...NOT ALL...but a few protesters were being out of control. Screaming at passing motorists, NOT letting people walk down sidewalks, they had hit a few people with their stupid flag poles, and caused a lot of problems. ALSO..if you watch at the END of the video you see the NORMAL (peaceful) protesters sitting outside the consulate buidling...NO cops bothering them at all. Just surrounding them as like any other protest.....so this video is BS!!!! Just trying to create the same uproar/crap as in China.

I am all for protesting whatever cause you want, but if your going to take it to far then TO BAD FOR YOU when you get shut down.

Also, can the camera man be anymore dramatic? Can you say puffing it up for the/HIS audience. He knew he was going to post this video!

Lastly...I wonder how many Americans who live in OTHER countries protest about stuff back home the way other people in our melting pot do?

[edit on 3/25/2008 by rcwj75]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I know there is some kind of proto call for both protesting and crowd control doest look like none was fallowed on either end. I'm sure the men and women where angry and wanted to be heard but who was there to listen. Where the folks looking out their office building windows to see what was going on?

Things just look as if they went bad from the get go, Yes there was a lot of excessive force on the polices end but thats to be expected now a days, yeah sounds crazy but its as if we should be weary of what could happen. Its like don't we see enough of this already.

Those people wanted to be heard but they went about it the wrong way in my opinion. What exactly do they want? The story is on the news and there is a history about the events that both took place and are reoccurring, but what can we do shy of going to war with china? Right! maybe the CIA can do like they did in the Russian Afghanistan war. Isn't that what we are doing wrong and why lots of folks dislike the USA intervening for all the wrong reasons, even when we do its not for the people interest but special interests.

No we can't help them and I don't think the UN can help any one either. Kind of hard to sit back and just watch and hear the crap thats going on , its going on everywhere. What to do what to do? Where are the Avengers when you need them?

What are people so afraid of?

top topics

join