It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever hear of Nostradamus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
www.crystalinks.com... ok i fixed the link

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
YUPP he predivted 9-11: "TWO GREAT BIRDS OF STEAL WILL SEPERATE TWO GREAT TWINS. THE 3RD OF THE GREAT WARS WILL BEGIN. AND THE WORLD WILL END SHORTLY..." OR SUMTHANG LIKE DATT

EDIT: URE LINK DOES NOT WORK!!!

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by they see ALL]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
LOL sry bout dat

whatever dou...

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I think it is safe to say that anyone who knows anything has heard of Nostradamus

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
LOL, anger in a picture. "GET OFF MY BANDWIDTH!"

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
errrr...yeah...

Oh and Lysergic, I'm ratting you out to Maddox.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hehe....I think everyone's trying to tell you that he's been discussed here many times before...try the search...

Still, the 911 quatrain, is a fake of course....and the now infamous 1999 quatrain failed to come to pass...at least as far as something identifiable at the time...

I think though, that in hindsight, we'll understand it's significance.... Mars (i.e. War) did rule before and after (i.e. Gulf War I and II), so it's just a matter of deciphering the rest of it...

From the sky, a great terror king will come...
resurrect Ghangis Khan, etc.

We just need to figure out what all that really means...

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yeah, apparently there are some shiny looking flying disks that people occasionally see.. I was wondering if anybody had ever heard of such a weird thing... UFO's.. how silly!

And no, I've never heard of Nostradamus. Ever!

P.S. - Anyone ever heard of George W. Bush? I read somewhere that he's like the president of like.. our country or something. He's not good at talking, and he cannot pronounce nuclear among pretty much every other word in the English language! For him it's more nukular!

If anyone have heard of any of the above, PLEASE say so because I read this stuff I found in this.. thing they call the Internet or something... and I think that like maybe just MAYBE someone else has found some of this stuff... but I dunno... like totally.
======================================

On a more serious note... if you've just discovered Nostradamus, you must've either been living in a box, or you're very young. Either way, it'll take some time to acclimate you to the situation of our world at the present time, as you're entrenched in the "official" version... which is a lie. Good luck with that

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
YUPP he predivted 9-11: "TWO GREAT BIRDS OF STEAL WILL SEPERATE TWO GREAT TWINS. THE 3RD OF THE GREAT WARS WILL BEGIN. AND THE WORLD WILL END SHORTLY..." OR SUMTHANG LIKE DATT

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by they see ALL]

This isn't true. Someone made it up right after 911 happened. I think they took two different predictions and stuck them together or made it up completely...

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Wasn't he the guy who used to predict the future of the nose?

... no, my mistake, that was nostril-damus ....

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
of course everyone's heard of nostradamus, but everyone forgets about Negrodamus. now that man has some talent.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well good to know that people are actually responded to this. Hell i dont know why any of my links work but at least i started a new topic here none has made any new topics here for a long time...............

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
Well good to know that people are actually responded to this. Hell i dont know why any of my links work but at least i started a new topic here none has made any new topics here for a long time...............

So you made a topic just for the sake of making a topic? When more people start doing that, the quality of conversations on ATS will reach new lows...

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Yeah, apparently there are some shiny looking flying disks that people occasionally see.. I was wondering if anybody had ever heard of such a weird thing... UFO's.. how silly!

And no, I've never heard of Nostradamus. Ever!

P.S. - Anyone ever heard of George W. Bush? I read somewhere that he's like the president of like.. our country or something. He's not good at talking, and he cannot pronounce nuclear among pretty much every other word in the English language! For him it's more nukular!

If anyone have heard of any of the above, PLEASE say so because I read this stuff I found in this.. thing they call the Internet or something... and I think that like maybe just MAYBE someone else has found some of this stuff... but I dunno... like totally.
======================================

On a more serious note... if you've just discovered Nostradamus, you must've either been living in a box, or you're very young. Either way, it'll take some time to acclimate you to the situation of our world at the present time, as you're entrenched in the "official" version... which is a lie. Good luck with that

I didnt just decover him i knew about it for a long time. I just wanted to post somehing new here in predicitons since noone else hasnt for weeks.

join