It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Women Want?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
They want to be listened to.

BG

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Help provide and find someone to help as well would have said it better, the words after "and" seem to cause a bit of confusion to the statements meaning.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Sorry about that. I usually proof-read the material I write.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
That is fine, I am just glad you do not have the undeniably savage views that only males can provide for anyone, that females are not capable of it, since this is absolutely untrue.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
What anybody "wants"...happiness.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
From my experience, this article is very true. All women and men are slightly different from one another, but there are still stereotypes that fit particular patterns. If you are not exactly like what the article describes, that's fine. However, you are just one person and the article is aimed towards a variety of interests for both men and women. Many women do want to be provided for. This is not unnatural, although it is a stereotypical viewpoint. Let the man read and learn some things. Reading the article is a good step towards improving his understandings of various relationships.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Women want family. Women want security. A male has to be able to offer these two factors which are very important to the ladies, and without both you are likely to have a chaotic relationship.
Men want power(employment) and, well, women.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   

What do Women Want?

To drive Men totally insane

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
The media would have you think women only want men that have alot of money, and that this is the most important thing that influences their decision. Do you think that�s true? What do they want?

To serve man, and occasionally be slapped around so that they feel alive. It also turns them on in a kinky way.

Its good to be the king!!

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Here we go.

Women want:

Fun, adventure, excitement, friendship, family, pleasure, mystery, games, sex, material goods, travel, and food.

Guess what. Those are the same things you want. Now, with the power of this knowledge, share with this girl that you like all of the things that you like. It isn't that difficult. It really works. Girls like video games, cars, magazines, billiards, ... overall "guy stuff"... plus girl stuff too.

To answer your question about money... read the list above. Many of those things require money. If you have money, it is easier to provide those things. So, get a good job, care about your finances and money will not become a big deal. Note: money is usually a big deal when you DON'T have it.

Tip for a good job interview: if you really want a job, go into the interview believing that they already want to hire you without even knowning you. THEY are looking for someone to hire. YOU are that someone. THEY want you. YOU want the job. Just confirm what they want. Being "great" is simply a state of mind in a situation like that.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I sincerely hope you are NOT being serious since this SICK, and HORRIBLE twisted malicious view on women is false, and disgusting. Your rancid fantasies may involve such unequalities, and UNTRUTHS, but reality is a different place. You are king of nothing but your own monsterous mind if you truly believe what you say.

As for the one in defence of the article, no I do not believe this is true, out of the hundreds of males and females I have met through live, maybe one or two even fit close to these Comical stereotypes. This is an entertainment article, for people to nod their heads and try to rationalize it, not critically analyze it, believing it may contain the truth.

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
lol. funny funny.

Like a few have said, it's not just one thing, but a combination of things. You can find everything you thought you wanted in a person, but it still doesn't work, and you may find yourself appreciating things you never thought you would.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
More importantly what do I want in a woman?

Me.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Women are different, but personally, I want a guy that can hold a job, and isnt girly, has a sense of humor, and can hold an intellegent conversation. Money matters to an extent. I dont want a lazy @ss who lives with his parents and has no job.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

As for the one in defence of the article, no I do not believe this is true, out of the hundreds of males and females I have met through live, maybe one or two even fit close to these Comical stereotypes. This is an entertainment article, for people to nod their heads and try to rationalize it, not critically analyze it, believing it may contain the truth.

You've met 100 people in your life? Ouch.

Just kidding.

Again, the article is more true than false. The premise of the article is that many men and women go to popular hang-outs, i.e. bars, to meet others. If the people are not looking for one night stands, they are probably looking for specific traits. The article is geared towards that. If you meet men at your church, you'll probably never see the harder side of them. If you meet women in yoga class, you won't see their harder side either.

Out of all the people I have met, the article is far more true than you would admit. Perhaps another way to look at the whole "money thing" is that a woman will respect a man more for having a job. Thus, she does care if you have a job and money because it means you have ambition, drive, motivation, and care about your future. What's wrong with that?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I think this is only true to those who have the perception that it is, as in they have already been trained to believe it, so this is like feeding treats to a pet. They just eat it up, no questions asked.

I said OUT of 100's of people, since I have obviously met more people than this, just I used that number to be conservative perhaps, and that I waas only comparing 100 at the time in my mind.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You must have no sense of humor.

I feel for you.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I am Certainly glad to hear it was humor, though this was not funny humor, it would have killed me to encounter someone today who still thinks like this. I do not have the energy to deal with such monsterous chauvenistic beliefs at this time.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
... I was talking about you taking the "100 person" thing.

You need to relax at bit.

Are you trying to say that men have no way of attracting you outside of a good conversation? I will call you a flat out lier. There are so many factors involved, but it doesn't matter what causes an attraction. People are just attracted to one another. I don't think we pick the people we are attracted to... we just decide what to do with that feeling.

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by Protector]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Of course there are other ways of attraction. Well attraction may be something that occurs unconsiously, as a lot of research suggests. I just realized your the wrong person, oh I just hope he was joking! It would be horrible for him to truly believe such savage things.

The article I still believe is just a stereorypical, un backed up, and non credible piece of trash that is just a single person's opinion, that you may agree with or not.

In some ways I agree that we decide what to do with the feeling, but I think that attraction is not so immediate as you implicate, but rather it can develop over time. To DEVELOP an attraction may be a personal choice, from first impressions, such as a nice conversation.

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join