It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Electro-Shock Bracelets make us secure...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
They call it the EMD “Safety” Bracelet. It stands for Electro-Muscular Disruption. It is made by a company called Lamperd Firearm Training Systems and gives airlines, because terrorists love to use airlines, the ability to store all of the passengers personal data and ticket information on a bracelet that can be worn by the passenger. But wait! There’s more! It also allows the airline to track the movements of all those who wear the bracelet throughout the terminal. I know, you’re wondering where you can get one. Well, we’re not done yet!

According to the company’s video press release it has one more added feature. It gives the ability to activate the bracelet and send a debilitating electric shock to the bracelets wearer! From the products patent,

Upon activation of the electric shock device, through receipt of an activating signal from the selectively operable remote control means, the passenger wearing that particular bracelet receives the disabling electrical shock from the electric shock device. Accordingly, the passenger becomes incapacitated for a few seconds or perhaps a few minutes, during which time the passenger can be fully subdued and handcuffed, if necessary. Depending on the type of transmission medium used to send the activating signal, other passengers may also become temporarily incapacitated, which is undesirable and unfortunate, but may be unavoidable.

This way all the highly intelligent airline officials, who don’t have any sort of political axes to grind as they are infallible, can electrocute and subdue you the next time you step out of line. You know, like praying on a plane, or maybe wearing a t-shirt they don't like. No word on if you can pick the hand you want to wear it on.

Of course, this is not the first time airlines have sought to track its passengers at every turn either. Britain kicked around an idea to track passengers with RFIDs in their tickets. The RFIDs would allow them to track people to the camera they are in the vicinity of. This is all for your safety of course. While we are at it maybe we can make it so people can’t travel without the governments permission, this way we could have some sort of double whammy of anti-terrorist protection. Oh wait… They are going to do just that! As David Gutierrez writes for Natural News, the Ministry of Homeland Security “is moving forward to institute a rule that would require all passengers to go through a government review process before boarding any airplane that takes off or lands anywhere with in the United States.”

This way terrorists such as the man wearing a an anti-Bush shirt or someone who studies an unapproved religion will not even get the chance to wear a bracelet! Anything for safety! If we are secure, how in the world can we be free!

-The Captain

Lamperd's Video Release

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Now that is something I find rather 'shocking'!

My first thought as I watched that vid-clip was that it would be very easy to create fake skin using basic art-store supplies and apply it to the wrists and hands.

This could be passed off as tissue-scarring from an accident as a cover-story and the latex rubber would act as the perfect insulator against the electrical CNS disrupting charge

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I honestly think that these things would be the perfect way to take over an airplane, just find who has the controller to activate the device (simple have another terrorist make a scene so the controller would have to actually pull out the controller and point it, so now you know who the controller is) and incapacitate them and get the controller, in which case you could take over the plane.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
I honestly think that these things would be the perfect way to take over an airplane, just find who has the controller to activate the device (simple have another terrorist make a scene so the controller would have to actually pull out the controller and point it, so now you know who the controller is) and incapacitate them and get the controller, in which case you could take over the plane.

uh huh, I thought that too. How ever, the sheep will feel safe from 'terrorism' and comply as usual.

Pace makers and implanted cochelea hearing aids are going to cause a bit of a medical worry though. Shock either of those and instant death for them. law suits any one?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
When everyone wears a kill switch, only criminals will have remote controls!

I sure as hell ain't paying for the privledge of wearing an electic dog collar.

new topics

top topics

join