It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is really the Terrorist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The making and building of America was a Terrorist move on a lot of non-European nations of people, Would you not agree?. Before George Washington was President of this country their was a Nubian Black Man in whom was a Moor that was President before the Europeans arrived. That man's name was John Hanson. No Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq, Millions of Iraqians are terrorized by the Shock and Awe method of Euro-American military might. Darker nations of people on this planet have been terrorized by Europeans and their allies, Why is this?. Good Extra- Terra-Astrals, E.T.'s that visit this planet on the regular find this out of this planet's natural aura. The God's, Eloheem Anunnaki that police this boundless universe are about to bring judgement on this side of the galaxy if we as humans do not take better care of each other and Tiamat, Mother earth. Who is really the Terrorist?.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It depends only on the point of view of the person or government making the statement.

The US founders were terrorists in the British eyes or freedom fighters in American eyes.

Mis-eastern nationalists fighting US coalition forces are considered by many, including myself, to be terrorist.

Many guerrilla actions are considered terroristic in nature.

While a terrorist act is considered outside the normal military action by a government, a government can condone terrorist acts against a common foe. Iran and North Korea come to mind. These government have a history of sponsoring or sanctioning terroristic groups and acts.

This is where the rub comes into play in the middle east with Iraq and Iran. Iran is sponsoring terrorists in action against our troops. It is not an act of war as it is considered a terrorist act.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I agree... it's all a matter of perspective, and I think in general "the other guy" or "the other country" is always the terrorist and the bad guy.

America has been very violent in its past. Many now consider America to be the "Roman Empire" of modern times. And since we are so powerful, and since it is OUR media and OUR officials telling the story, we are the good guys and everyone we fight is a terrorist. But I think dropping bombs on neighborhoods is pretty terrorizing, eh?

It is so difficult to know what is really going on in the world, with conflicting reports. The Tibet & China situation is a prime example... which reports do we believe?

All I know is that if another country came to American soil with violent/military intentions, I'd get my guns and fight to the death. So I can sympathize with certain groups of Iraqis. America is INVADING Iraq. If a country INVADED America, you better bet I'd be shooting back, planting bombs to destroy their military forces. And I'd be labeled a terrorist by their government and media.

It's all chicken and the egg, and I don't know if anyone REALLY knows for sure who started it... all we know is that the fire is still being stoked, all in the name of money and power.

join