It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here see this before???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
www.global-elite.org...

was wondering if anyone has seen this befor???

And what are you guys thoughts

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
My thought is that I'm glad I'm not a microbiologist or an expert on the human immune system. What would anyone (specifically, those we refer to as "them") have to gain by these people dying? You'd think that they would just round them up and put them in forced labor laboratories where they could develop more intense bio-weapons.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
You can't just "disappear" someone who has ties to their families and communities and force them to work in a secret lab somewhere, without people noticing and attracting undue attention. It is better to kill off a scientist who no longer wants to play into the agenda. If they suddenly have a scientific revelation that they decide must be shared with the general public, that would certainly be a death sentence. Even if only to maintain profitability of the science involved. Then there is the consideration that a scientist has completed research on a particular subject and is no longer useful. To protect the "trade secret" the liability will be eliminated.

It does not surprise me at all that scientists are being killed off. I would be willing to bet that this has more to do with corporate esionage and intelligence, than with the fate of mankind so to speak.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Seen it before numerous times in many places, including ATS. My initial guess would be that these individuals "knew too much", but if an engineered plague is coming down the pipe, whoever's making is taking their jolly time.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
Seen it before numerous times in many places, including ATS. My initial guess would be that these individuals "knew too much", but if an engineered plague is coming down the pipe, whoever's making is taking their jolly time.

They just don't want anything crawling across the white house lawn that they can't kill which will kill everyone else. That unfortunately takes time. Centuries in fact!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Not to rain on the parade here, but there are a few things to keep in mind when looking at that list. One is that it goes back several years. Run any data back over enough years, and you can make a long list of just about any phenomenon you like. Another is that a fair number of the deaths on that list don't seem terribly unusual. Healthy people do have massive strokes with little or no warning, and minimal symptoms (my father is an example of that one). People do die in private aircraft accidents...that's what killed Scott Crossfield, and heaven knows he was a more-than-competent pilot. Just to add a bit of a conspiratorial twist to that idea, two of my father's doctors have died in private plane crashes over the period covered by that list.

This isn't to say that there isn't something going on...some of the deaths on there are certainly strange...but the 'something', if it exists, probably isn't as wide-spread as you might think from a quick look at that list.

top topics

join