It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Interviews Benjamin Fulford!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The Ultimatum : Benjamin Fulford

As he researched global affairs further in his own time, he uncovered for himself the complex web which is global financial control at the hands of the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds - and also the existence of racially targeted bioweapons such as SARS.

It was these plans for global depopulation that upset some important and powerful factions in Japan, Taiwan and China. After being approached by a real-life, present-day Ninja, matters came to a head in 2007 when Benjamin became the first Westerner for 500 years to be admitted into the ranks of the Eastern Secret Societies, a vast group with six million members. Acting as their spokesman, he stepped up to the plate to deliver a simple message to the Illuminati:

Recognize that your time is over, step down without a fight, and allow the world to thrive as it should - or face the consequences from up to 100,000 professional assassins for whom no love is lost towards the self-styled ruling elite of the planet.

This was first communicated through Dr Henry Makow and Jeff Rense in July 2007. Project Camelot has now traveled to Japan to meet with Benjamin Fulford personally. Our comprehensive interview presents the far-reaching and literally incredible background story - and will also enable the Illuminati, who we have every confidence watch our videos carefully, to be reminded that the ultimatum is real, serious, and still in force.

Watching this now. More commentary to come....

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Ben wants to save us from the NWO by holding hands with them. He wants Japan and China to spend our worthless debt hiring NWO companies to clean up the environment and feed the poor, instead of making war and killing 2/3 of the population of the world, which is the current NWO plan. If the NWO doesn't go along, they will all be killed by some secret asian NINJA's, Ben says.

That's great. Ben will save us. And we all get the free energy, that's being hidden now, too.

But I'm very mistrustful. Why should we trust the NWO types who love war, power, control and want to murder us all or 2/3 of us anyway? Ben should have the NINJA's kill those 10,000 NWO members first, so that they won't be able to stab us in the back somehow. Then we won't need to worry about them and we can fix the world ourselves and get free energy.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
thanks for posting MrdDstrbr

Although I'm highly doubtful of some of Mr. Fulford claims. (ie secret society with 6 million members?!? / obviously drunk in Rockefeller interview) I'm willing to check it out. Are we really suppose to believe that xenophobic Japan would offer the important post of Minister of Finance to a foreigner?

Project Camelot usually does a good job at interviewing people. (despite Bill Ryan's involvement in the Serpo hoax)

EDIT: I've just watched the first hour and I must say he's a lot more interesting in this one. (He's not drunk) He still repeats the claims I mentioned doubting above but his comments on Japanese society are very insightful.

[edit on 22/3/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

new topics

join