It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe that Osama is alive?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I dont.

Before Bhutto dies, couple of months before she said on English news channel interview that Osama was murdered at 2003, and she even mention murderers name. (Sorry my link is missing)

In the videos from CIA Osama looks more fat and he has smaller nose, and he has a ring in his left hand, he is not married. He writes with right hand, and he is left handed. Videos seems to been fabricated.

Nobody has seen him after bombings in Tora Bora, what goes with timetable of murder, and his son has taking the lead in organization. Still cooperating with CIA. Also his proven visit in CIA hospital in Qatar goes to timeline his death.

Do you belive that he is alive, hiding in some cave and showing his voice or "face" always when its good for Busheneys politics?

I dont.

[edit on 20-3-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
In that Bhutto interview i believe it was a slip of the toung she ment to say Daniel Pearl (the first poor man to be beheaded and posted on the internet) as far as O.B.L ....well if he was not killed in the early bombing raids or died of his injurys as a result of the bombing, he could be anywere, shave the beard cut the hair dress in western clothes move to Australia live in a suberb of sydney or down town NY we would not have a clue i would not be suprised if that is how he is hiding now right under every ones nose.
On the other hand he could be drivin so far underground he lives the life of a RAT thus no clear video footage of him the minute that man touches a modern comunication device from out in those mountains he is dead i recon even from video footage they could work out were he is, thus we dont see him snub his nose at the usa and as you stated some footage was not him.
He could be sippin tea with Bush senior for all we know (sorry had to throw that in)

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I personally believe he's dead. He required dialysis for his kidneys on a regular basis. There's no way he's still running all over the desert with his dialysis machine evading all the dragnets set for him.

He's just a Boogeyman they drag out of the closet every time they need to further justify our illegal invasion of Iraq.

[edit on 3/21/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I too believe Bin Laden is dead. Too many irregularities. When you think about it what is the obsession with the guy anyway? If they were to actually get him there are millions standing in line to take his job! Sheer lunacy. When they hung/beheaded Saddam all the problems were over right? LOL.
I find it very odd his sock puppet is dragged out to scare the masses i.e. pre w's second election, and now pre this election. The timing is just uncanny. Sure, threaten the Pope (christians/catholics gasp). Say Iraq will be a perfect home for Al Queda (gasp). Oh yeez Jed, guess we gonna' have to elect McCain so we can stay there another 100 yrs at 12 BILLION dollars a month. Le's see 100 X 12X12.....be right back gotta' get me calcalatin' thingy.
Oh, and WHATS gas costing you now?! It's like taking over Scandanavia and running out of blondes. Moogalee googallee...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I believe Bin Laden is alive and well, and living in a van down by the river.

He's changed his name to Dave Foley, and now is overweight, spastic, and wears horn rimmed glasses. Don't let him lecture you near your coffee table or fine china. He tends to fall on things.

new topics

top topics

join