It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a loser troll for everyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Before I proceed I do not want this thread to get trashed.

Ok there has got to be some socialogical form to this, but as time has progressed have you noticed that people who would never get chicks are now having girlfriends.

My examples

1) The guy that sings the song "free credit report.com" seems to be a prime example. He comes accross as cocky but not a cool level of confidence but total and complete prime hostility towards women.

2) Jarod - the guy from the subway commercials. Nice enough but is loneliness a key factor here or now is he an avid club hopper.

3) the bosley commercials. there is a specific guy that says "best decision I ever made" seems to share the same attributes as the first person. In newer commercials I think he realizes his flaws.

Is there any hope for the rest of us or is this an ongoing trend.

I bet most of these people are high strung when pushed.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'm kind of confused, are you basing your examples off the tv commercial characters they play or the real people?? If you are basing them off the commercials then it's based in fantasy not real life. Have you ever noticed in tv shows the overweight middle aged man seems to always have an attractive wife. It is a fantasy they create to give average guys, who are easily swayed by tv, the hope of getting their own hot wife.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
All your past posts have been quite puzzling there top.

what branch you in if you dont mind me asking?

new topics

join