It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War for the ages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
In my opinion this business about the NWO may go much deeper than people may think. As much of you may know we are soon to enter the age of Aquarius in which the world will be ruled by love. And that is not what the "elite" wants, they wish to keep humanity asleep in the age of Pisces while they seize power from the people who are still in fear. Never in human history do we as a species have the knowledge, technology and power to prevent the next phase in mankind's evolution. As love can conquer fear what we are witnessing is the elite's attempt to engulf the entire world in so much fear that when the new age arrives it may come and go unnoticed.

That is why many fear new terrorist attacks and conspiracies involving the new world order. Do you think they care about sites like this, they love it they feed off the fear making them more and more powerful. Fear leads to hate, hate leads to anger, and anger leads to suffering and the accumilation of that fear leads to more power. The end game for them is to emplant chips in everyone for complete control and they will never have to worry about love as everyone will be emotionally disabled. Remember those "elite" individuals controls what you see and hear through the media, TV shows and movies to distract us from what is really going on the hijacking of your mind. And if they can control enough people anyone who tries to speak the truth could be labeled a nut or if they hit a little to close to home could be labeled an enemy combatant and "silenced".

So what can we do? Nothing but have love in your hearts and minds not allowing the fear to rule you, read and do your own research and find your own path to love.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I will not say that holding love in one's heart is the only thing one can do... Although that will add energy overall, yes.

There is at least one other thing one can do. Sing the truth.

And each of us may have a slightly different tune, but if it is the truth, it will harmonize, resonate, bring the energy all the higher.

I write as my song. I sing of this Elite and its plans. I sing of the injustices of War - on Drugs, on Terror. I sing of the corporations, 1984, 9/11 and free energy.

In the end, we each could also sing.

new topics

join