It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Bush is coming to my country...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So, Bush is visiting my country, Croatia, in April.

The situation with Croatia is complicated, and that is an understatement. The country is trying very hard to become a member of the EU, and has to obey everything the EU and the West says... Not to mention NATO and everything...

I am aware that a country like mine has little to say in matters of global politics, and i pretty much got used to it.

Actually, what i wanted to know is what does "the visit" look like, security wise, what the thing is with "free speech zones", of which i have heard a lot about.

Will we be able to hold some kind of protest anywhere near Bush or wherever he will be staying...

Anyone who has had similar experience, your advice will be appreciated

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Probably not, and at this point I don't know if it would be worth the effort.
He is a lame duck. What I wish we in America would see is other countries talking about who they would like to see as our next President.
(settle down people...I'm not saying they should pick for us....but I would like to know what other Countries think.) If Iran and North Korea backed Clinton, wouldn't that give you something to think about?
Back on point.... Don't waste your effort on Bush at this point. He wouldn't be able to read your protest signs anyway.

join