It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 uk police chiefs found dead within 72 hours!?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
ok so 2 of them did kinda have a link, but the Camila side of it is puzzling

if the CIA did bump off two senior coppers this would piss the UK government off but what could they do?

if the whole illuminati thing is true,id guess they would tell the queen been at the top,she would then instruct the bush's and then pressure would come back down from above the CIA.

maybe the Camila body guard murder was designed to stop that

thats 1 thoery

But the Jersey case could be more plausable,if any of the 3 had been involved in a cover up then the net is closing in on anyone involved

and isnt Dorcet police linked to Jersey?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Any UFOs flying over these areas.

I have seen many reports on a UK page but I only recall
forum messages that said Fleetwood had low flying flyovers.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
No reports from Scotland Yard? In 3 days.. I'd figured they would have something the first 2 days.. does the BBC say anything about if they're begining an investagation?/

I don't know the security infrastructure in the UK.. anyone bring some like to this ?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Scotland Yard is only the HQ of the Met Police. The IPCC usually investigates cases involving other police forces, using another third, independent force.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Any UFOs flying over these areas.

I have seen many reports on a UK page but I only recall
forum messages that said Fleetwood had low flying flyovers.

are you trying to link this case to E.Ts like thay have some sort of grudge against uk policing,

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hmm two are dead now? I heard about the suicide, if that's what it was. They said that he was outwardly a very happy guy and showed no signs at all of being depressed or suicidal.

We had Ian Blair facing calls to resign a bunch of times, if i were him i'd be looking over my shoulder.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join