It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another video from Chile (looks like the one from Ecuador)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hi

I found this video on youtube, what seems interesting is that it looks like the one from Ecuador that I posted a while ago.

uk.youtube.com...

Here is the one from Ecuador again:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same object?

Any thoughts?

[edit on 12-3-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Seems like someone else filmed the same object somewhere else, different dates, different locations.

uk.youtube.com...

3 sithings yet.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Camilo1, thank you for sharing this one

Eric Martinez, Juan Soto y Víctor Machuca, los tres ufólogos de Cifae Chile, estando en una reunión en el patio de de la casa de primer mencionado, avistaron un objeto extraño en el cielo. Como la reunión era dentro de un tenor investigativo, Víctor Machuca asistió con su cámara de video, y fue así como se logró grabar un objeto de forma triangular que presenta tres focos lumínicos. El avistamiento duró casi un minuto, perdiéndose el objeto tras un arbusto que impidió seguirle con la cámara.
Cifae procederá con el análisis de las imágenes y serán mostradas en nuestra web.

Tr: Cifae will make the analysis of the footage, and they will be showed in our website

www.ovniaventura.cl...

The author of the video states, in the description of the video, that CIFAE
confirmed the genuinity of the video: but it would be strange if it would have happened on the contrary, since Eric Martinez is a Member of CIFAE himself:

Eric Martinez

www.ovniaventura.cl...

I guess that for "genuine" they meant that it cannot be CGI since it has been filmed by themselves.

I look forward to look at their analysis, in the meantime, i just put my two
cents here: what we see in the video is more or less what i would expect to see when i watch a footage of balloons attached each other with elastics and shaked by the wind: i mean something like this stuff:

www.designboom.com...

But this is just a speculation: i look forward to see the analysis and the full
lenght footage on their website.
Just my two cents

Ed: fixed image URL

[edit on 13/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Rough Translation (courtesy of translation2.paralink.com...)

Eric Martinez, Juan Soto and Víctor Machuca, three ufologists of Cifae Chile, being in a meeting in the court of of the house of first mentioned, sighted a strange object in the sky. As the meeting was inside a tenor investigation, Víctor Machuca helped with his video camera, and it was as well as one managed to record an object of triangular form that presents three lights. The sighting lasted almost a minute, getting lost the object after a shrub that prevented from following him with the camera.

Cifae will proceed with the analysis of the images and they will be showed in our web.

[edit on 13/3/08 by InfaRedMan]

new topics

top topics

join