It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I meant real-time zone but not this......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Be specific what you ask for. A lot of times I was frustrated because I was not obeing in real-time. I thought about this alot.

Now lately I've been rving (not obeing) in real-time alright but everything I see is SO mundane. For example, too many coffee shop & food concession scenes. I can get my dose of "small talk" around the water cooler. Mind you, I don't really hear the conversation but I can sense the gist of it.

For that matter, I don't know how I went from obeing to rving in the 1st place.

But rather than complaining more, I'll just re-focus my thoughts again asking for *something more interesting & useful* and see what happens.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think I figured it out. I changed my obe preparation method.

Instead of concentrating on projecting my body out I've been taking a shortcut concentrating on projecting my mind out instead.

I like the feeling of rving better than the feeling of being out of body. So far anyways.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
umm....................WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I was using short-forms. I just assumed everyone would know what they stand for.

obeing = out-of-body experience

rving = remote viewing

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You know maybe thats why noone even responded here because they couldnt understand it. Dont do that again please

top topics

join